Chapter 2

Its been 2 days since the tragic news.
Ive been in my bed all day and night.
Only getting up for the bathroom or a drink.
I haven't eaten anything.
Brooklyn called yesterday and he's traveling up to see me for a few days.
Ive missed him, i havent seen him in two years because of tour and because he lives in London with the band.

**time skip to when Brooklyn arrives **

Brooklyn has just arrived and we both look a mess. We were both very close to our dad and thats why its so damn hard to accept hes gone.
Im wearing grey sweats and a shirt:

We both started crying and ran in each others arms

We've been like this for 10 minutes and we are now just left emotion less. I hate when that happens.
We just talk and catch up about all the things we missed and try to get our minds off of things.
It's around 12:00 am and are now trying to get to sleep. But me being me cant sleep, i just toss and turn all night and stare at the ceiling. I go to the spare room to see if Brooklyn is awake since he's staying with me for a bit and luckily he is. I can tell he's been crying again but who can blame him. I walk in and sit on the bean bag and we just sit in silence enjoying the company of each other. We eventually fall asleep with me still on the bean bag and i wake up at 6:00 which for once im not surprised. I take a long hot shower and wear sweats again.
I sit on the coach on watch Netflix.
Brooklyn comes down at 7 and tells me he thinks he should go back to London after the funeral and wants me to go with him for a while.I agree because I haven't saw him in a while and want to see the boys again, and because i want to leave this place for a while.

**2 weeks later**
** after the funeral**

Yesterday was the day of the funeral and Brooklyn wants us to leave tomorrow so i am packing as much stuff i can get because Brooklyn wants me to stay for a few months even longer if i can. Its getting pretty late and im finally finished packing. I head to bed since i have to get up very early for the train to London.