Chapter 8

*Ryes POV*

God i love this girl. She doesn't know how much i want her to be mine. I would tell her but we all made a promise to Brooklyn before they came that Alena was off limits and no
one could date her. Brooklyn your killing me man.
It hurts me to see her in love with me and i cant love her back. We can all kinda tell she likes me but we don't talk about it.
The day we met at the train station I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was gorgeous and still is. Her smile. Her laugh. EVERYTHING is just perfect.

The day at the park was fun. We may of not done much but thats when I knew i was falling even more for her. And our hugs are even better. I just want her in my arms all day and night.

The day she told me to be hers I just melted. It hurts me to know thats i cant have her and she doesn't even know. She just goes on with her day not even knowing the truth and I think we need to tell Brooklyn to tell her because she cant keep going on loving me without me loving her back. She needs someone who can love her. I just hope they treat her right and she can be happy. Id much rather that person be me but if it cant at least she can still be happy....

A/N:
Sorry i haven't updated in a few days. Ive have been trying to figure out where this story is going and what should happen.

Also sorry this chapter isn't very good I apologize and there will be better chapters (hopefully better chapters) coming soon.

Byeeeee