6. The Decision

Jungkook wakes up the next morning bleary eyed and not remembering much from the night before.

He stumbles down the stairs and into the kitchen area, still in his sleep induced haze, and it's only when he sees Jimin sat up on the counter wearing only his brother's old oversized shirt , does he remember the events from the night before. And if he thought his face was hot then, it must be a million degrees now.

Despite his obvious embarrassment and attempt to avoid Jimin's gaze, he can see the smaller grinning over at him, watching his every move and seeming to take pleasure in how uncomfortable he is. He's about to say something, or scuttle out the room, or pour hot coffee over himself accidentally in his mad rush to get out of there - when Taehyung enters the kitchen.

"Morning Kook, sleep well?" He asks as he saunters over to Jimin, sliding between his open legs and kissing him on the neck, making the smaller giggle and push him away.

"Uh- I" Jungkook intelligently starts, "Yep. Just fine. Good sleep. 10/10. You?" His voice lifts to a squeak at the end, realising what he'd just asked when he damn well knows how Taehyung had slept last night.

"Hmmm, very well thank you, I was all worn out after such a... busy day, slept like a baby" Taehyung hums, throwing Jimin a teasing smile and wiggling his eyebrows comically behind a blushing Jungkook's back.

"Uh, great. I mean- that's good, yeah" Jungkook responds quickly, internally kicking himself for being so fucking awkward about this. But how else is he supposed to act? He watched his brother fuck his friend/sugar baby/whatever the hell he is last night and got hard over it. He got hard over his brother. Jesus fuck. And now he has to act like everything is 100% normal when previously mentioned friend/sugar baby/whatever the hell he is knows that he watched them, even enjoyed him watching. Christ.

"Hope we didn't keep you up last night Kookie, we were quite noisy" Jimin hums, then adds on an unconvincing "talking of course" and Jungkook flushes to his ears.

"Nope! Just fine!" He yelps, trying his best to control his voice, adding a quick "you want coffee?" Just to change the subject.

"Please" Jimin responds and Jungkook internally scolds himself again for making it so he has to stay here longer now.

"You okay Kook?" Taehyung suddenly asks, "you're acting kinda, off... are you sick?"

Jungkook quickly shakes his head, "no, I'm okay, don't worry- just a little tired because I just woke up" good job Kook. A round of applause. One whole answer without messing it up. You got this.

Tae shrugs, "K. I'm gonna go get dressed and sort out a few things, my room's a bit of a... mess... after our sleepover so... I'll leave you two to drink your coffee" and with that he's leaving the two of them. Alone. Oh no wait shit they're alone Kook you gotta get out of-

"So..." Jimin starts, shuffling behind him on the counter a little, "you enjoyed the little show last night Kookie?"

And there it is. He should have known better than to hope he'd never bring it up.

Jungkook slowly turns where he's standing before finally facing Jimin's cheeky little grin, the other looking unaffected in the slightest by the topic of conversation, enjoying it in fact.

"I-" the taller starts before pausing. What can he really say? Yes- I loved watching my brother fuck you? No- but I stood and carried on watching because- Why did he watch? He honestly can't say. Jimin seems to sense his internal conflict, and something slightly softer appears in his expression.

"Hey, Kook- it's okay you know. You don't have to feel bad. I don't mind, and I won't tell Tae- if that's what you want?" Jimin searches his eyes as the younger breathes a sigh of relief.