Clubbing

"Let's *hiccup* crash this PARTYYY!!", came the voice of a drunk Jaemin.

"Baby, we're in the club. Not at a party. Also I'm never letting you drink again.", said Jeno cooing at his boyfriend.

"Who's baby? I'm DAddy.", said Jaemin giggling.

Jeno seemed to be contemplating whether or not to leave me alone at the club while he takes Jaemin home.

He finally gave into his protective instincts and bid me goodbye after warning me about the drunk playboys who could be found at the club.

It's almost going to be midnight.

And there has been no sight of Prince Charming yet.

Whatever. I might as well have a drink.

As I made my way over to the drinks counter, a certain guy caught my attention.

He must be Thai or Chinese, I couldn't confirm but man wasn't he sexy af with plump lips and a defined jawline.

He was talking to a little chubby guy who was speaking Chinese.

He seemed like a good distraction for tonight.

As I smiled and walked towards him, he finally noticed me. He smirked at his friend and stepped towards me.

"You're looking hot baby. What's your name? I'm Lucas.", he asked smirking.

"Haechan. It's a pleasure to meet you.", I said flashing him a sexy smile.

"I'll get you a drink baby since I think you want one.", he gave me a once over and walked away.

I'm getting laid tonight.

After two years.

I don't know why but my heart squeezed tightly. I felt a sudden burst of sad emotions.

Was I ready to give myself to yet another boy after Mark?

The thought of Mark just increased my despair.

No, Donghyuck. It's been two years.

You are ready to move on. Let Lucas be a new experience for you.

"Here's the drink. It's red wine with a hint of whiskey and vanilla. Very famous and a special of mine."

I was very thirsty so I had already started to drink.

Suddenly, everything started getting blurred.

Why is my body heating up? Especially the lower region.

Sweat began to break out all over my body.

I was getting really really scared.

I can't think straight.

Damn it.

"Lu...ca..ss." Fuck. Why can't I speak properly?

My body needs someone's touch.

And then I remembered the last word Lucas said - 'a special of mine'.

He fucking drugged me.

That fucking asshole.

"You....drugged... me.", I could barely speak.

I grabbed Lucas's collar somehow and raised my fist to punch him.

"Fuck. You."

(Lucas's P.O.V)

I was enjoying the scene unfold. It was always fun when the person became so helpless due to the drugs.

Plus, it was easier to force the person into having sex with me. And we could go for multiple rounds.

Haechan had too nice of an ass to not claim it more than once.

"So you like it rough, do you?", I breathed into his ear lowering his fist down.

I cupped his ass while biting his ear.

It was very easy since he did not have much power due to the drug.

"We're going to have so much fun baby."

I started grinding on him.

"Stop... I don't ...ahh. want..  this.. you..back....stabbing..ah.. bitch..", came Haechan's whimper.

I expected Haechan to give into my ways any second now.

But what I did not expect at all was someone pulling me off Haechan and the hard punch that broke my nose.