chapter 3- darkspine's return

Sonic POV
  I was just relaxing at home when I got a invitation. Apparently tails was holding a huge conference. "Why not, I might find out something about that thing he was hiding. ",I thought. Running over to the conference, I saw tails and almost everyone I knew. As soon as he held up the black,red, and blue ring, memories came flooding back. The world rings of hatred, anger, and sadness. As soon as he was done talking, I started walking to the stage. I can't lie, fear welled up inside.

  Memories of the darkspine form rose from the depths of my mind. It was horrible, so very horrible.  All I can hope is that it won't happen again. Reaching the stage I made a sign for him to follow. Luckily, he took the hint and came backstage. "Tails, what the heck?! Where did you find them?", I started. Oh gosh, I can already feel the negative effects of the rings.

                        Tails POV
  Fear came instantly, at that moment. Before I could answer sonic he sighed, a guilty look on his face."sorry, bud, i... just have a bad past with those things.", sonic said. With an understanding nod, I got to explaining the finding of the rings. For the first time, he was honest with a bit of his past. Knowing what I know now, I can finally understand. I got right on to getting everyone away. That was when the rings started acting up.

                             Sally POV
  Only me shadow, Rouge, and the rest of the freedom fighters were present. Then I noticed a strange glow from the rings. As they started floating,  the rings raced toward sonic. Creating a circle around him, a burst of dark energy was released, knocking us out. As soon as we woke, we all saw a black hedgehog with white stripes and white skin struggle to get up. Tails face was a mix of fear,panic, and dread. This couldn't be sonic, could it?