Chapter 9

(It's back!! Again sorry about the wait but anyways, onto the story. Enjoy! AKA:Oscuro Kemuri art done by me)

NO ONE'S POV-
  The robots landed in a shadowy plane of existence, a separate world even, carrying their knocked out prize. They carried the dark hedgehog to a cell in the castle. This castle lay in the middle of the realm. Within a few hours the prisoner woke up.

Sonic Pov-
  I opened my eyes, slowly the place I was in came into veiw. The small cell space looked like it was made of darkness or shadows. Why am I here? A sudden thought came to me, 'Where are my friends!?'. Quickly I got up, anger and hatred my main motivation which only increased due to my situation. I shot blast after blast of fire at the bars, not even a mark. The dark matter was unharmed.

  This was when I heard a dark, twisted sounding voice down the stone hall. A tall mobian like lady stood there. She was odd though...'Are those hoof feet? And horns, it's like she's made of smoke!'

???- "Hi there! I'm guessing you are sonic, correct?"

I stayed silent, trying not to reveal anything to this new obvious bad guy.

???-"I am oscuro kemuri, kemuri for short. You, little one, are going to help me out a little bit."

Her voice was like a hiss. I burst out, I couldn't hold it in anymore. The rage the hatred it was all to much!

Sonic- "YOU! YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU?! WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?"

All she did was laugh at me then.

Kemuri POV-
This pathetic mortal, he can't even fully control this form. It's of little consequence however. Soon he shall be of use, very very soon...

To be continued...