chapter 4 - trapped in the dark

Amy POV
The energy cleared away, giving way to the darkened hedgehog. Sonic was standing there a minute ago. Awful thoughts started up as I looked down on this version of my dear sonic. His eyes started to open but there weren't normal. The irises were completely gone leaving a pool of empty glowing white in the darkness of the area.

"S-sonic? Are y-you alright? ",tails asked hesitantly. I think sonic might of told him something about this. With a groan, he stood up. With a blank look, sonic said," yeah but what happened? ". Shadow stepped up and had the nerve to give his comment. "Look at your self faker, then you will see your answer.", shadow said.

Sonic POV
I took shadows advice, wishing that the worst didn't happen. But the sight that met me was my darkspine form. No wonder why I'm feeling so rotten. It was really weird, the rings never did this before. "Let me guess, you want a full explanation on this, don't you?", I said. This is going to be hard trying to be cheerful for them. After I explained everything, tails tried to reverse it. All his attempts failed.

Tails POV
I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked! I'm really worried now, my brother is trapped in a form that he'd rather forget. I can't help him at all. That doesn't mean I'll stop trying but it will be tough. In the middle of a private panic attack, I got a message. Eggman was starting to take interest in the world rings. This was so so so bad! Somehow I have to take my eyes of that so I went to look farther into sonics power's. I would like to see them in action, gain a better understanding. That is if he'll let me after all the commotion and issues that started appearing.

Sorry it's short. I'm really trying here. But hoped your enjoyingthe story so far!