chapter 2- hatred and anger

Shadow POV
  When I reached the lab, I took a breath before entering. Whatever tails had,it must be something worth hiding if he went through the trouble.  Walking in tails jumped. "Shadow, why are you here?", said tails with a nervous smile. With a groan I pointed out the ring."What is it?", I said calmly. With a little nudge in the right direction, he eventually told me everything. But it was pretty pethetic after. I promised to tell no one when he started begging me to.

  Taking a red ring out, I told the kitsune of the anger I felt from it. A look of awe filled his eyes. Something tells me that this is going to be a long day.

                       Tails POV
  When shadow handed me the red ring, I could feel the anger resonating from it. It really freaked me out. Instantly, I could tell it was the same type of ring as the blue one. Not long after, silver came in with a black ring.  From that ring I could feel hatred. I have to call everyone now. Wherever they came from, they will be trouble.

  Time skip~
  Everyone is here now so we can begin. Holding up the rings I told the chaotix, freedom fighters, Rouge, shadow,sonic, and everyone we knew closely what was found out. Then something surprising happened then. Sonic started toward the stage area at a slow but tense pace.