chapter 5 - fire storm

Sonic POV
  Why in all heck did this have to happen? I just wanted to have peaceful day but at least now I have some time to think.  How did I get rid of the form last time? Honestly, I don't even know how it happened last much less how I got the darkspine form to go away. As I was lost in thought, tails entered the room.

  "Hey, do you mind if we test out your powers? It's okay if you say no.", he said. I quickly agreed. Why not I mean it's not like I'm going to be out of the form anytime soon. A boom was heard outside. One instant thought crossed my mind,"Eggman!".

                         Rouge POV
  The wall exploded next to me. Thank goodness I can fly or I would have been hit! Everyone heard it, so they all came rushing out. Just then sonic shouted, "stay back!". Just like that fire covered the battlefield. It was completely fire storm out on the field and sonic was the source. "Sonic has fire powers and flight?!", I thought as I saw him floating above it all. It seemed like forever until the fire gave way to a darkened night and the transformed blue. In the distance, eggman was flying away, clearly freaked out. I can tell one thing, this is going to be quite the adventure.

  My first story on wattpad, so the chapters are bound to be short but thanks for reading! And stay tuned for more to come.