Debut

Y/n Pov

Blackpink have been working hard preparing for our stage debut. Two days ago we have release the MV for Boombayah. Today will be our first stage Debut and im hype but nervous. My stylist got me dressed in a red crop top, a black leather jacket, high waisted shorts, and red converse. My make up artist was doing light makeup and had my hair half up half down in a high ponytail. She added a red pin in it to give it color. My manager came in right when I finished.

 My manager came in right when I finished

"10 till... Omg Amina you look amazing. I remember when you were so smol. Oh yeah on stage in ten minutes," she left. After she left the girls came in.

"You aren't worried are you. We will be performing in front of huge idols like BTS, Exo and more," Lisa said jumping up and down. I shook my head no. I was excited.

[Ten minutes later bought to you by Walmart]
The lights went out and we walked to our position on stage. We were performance Boombayah. When the lights came on I looked like I was glowing because of the added highlight on my skin. We performed and the crowd went wild when I hit a left split on my last "touch" line(it was hard explaining you have to watch the video to understand it). I did so good I forgot where I was. The song ended and we all went back stage. We heard tons of clapping and cheer. I really wanted to cry.

"Omo we did so good. Im surprised Amina's pin didn't fly out of her hair. Amina that split was so not planned im surprised it worked in the choreography," they all yelled.

"What do you mean we decided to change it and add that in two weeks ago Lisa it was Jennie's idea." I told her.

"I probably wasn't paying any attention," Lisa said. Our manger said to change into something formal. I got dresses into a blue dress and had my curls in a long ponytail.

We sat down not to far from Bts amd continued watching the show

We sat down not to far from Bts amd continued watching the show. Later that night we got interviewed.

"Amina what were you thinking when you hit that split," one of the interviewer asked.

" Before my count on was like did you stretch, don't go early, will the crowd like it, with me being the youngest I didnt think I could really do it. Its beem been forever since I've done one though.," I answered honestly.

"You are too cute, how did it feel to debut here," the reporter asked. We all answered basically saying the same thing. After a few questions we entered the van and left.

[Time trip because im lazy and it's four in the morning]

We arrived at our dorm and I collapse on the bed. I quickly took a shower, wore my oversize shirt with shirts and got into bed. I stroll through my notification and noticed that ton of idols had followed the girls and I and that we were trending on Twitter. I closed my eyes and soon after I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N Lee Amina had pulled a huge stunt today and she debut. Will she be able to handle stardom. Find out more next time I publish. I hope you enjoyed.