Hangout

Jungkook: Hi Mina. I really enjoyed your company today. I hope maybe we could hang around sometime. Oh my gosh. JUNGKOOK OF BTS wants to hang with me. What do I do? Do I tell the girls?

Amina: I enjoyed your company also. I'm free Friday, maybe we could go to the movies or something. Soon after I sent the message to him he replied.

Jungkook: Hey Amina this is RM. Jungkook will not be attending practice tommarow.. He knows what we will be going over.He will meet you at the ice cream shop at 1:00.

Amina:Sure thats great. See you tommarow.

Jungkook: see you tomorrow good night Mina.

Amina: good night. After I sent the last message I went to sleep.

{Next Morning}
I woke up around 10:00 am. I took a shower and washed my hair. I wrapped a microfiber towel around my hair and head downstairs. Lisa and Jennie were talking while Rosé was watching TV.

"Hey Jennie wear is the flat iron," I ask her. She pointed upstairs and continued talking to Lisa. I walked upstairs and looked in her room, and didn't find my flat iron. I looked in Jisoos room and found my flat iron. I went into my bathroom and started on my hair. I take a small section if hair and go over it with the flat iron. When I finished it as 12:00. I set out my clothes and put them on. I look in the mirror and push my straighten hair behind my ear.

 I look in the mirror and push my straighten hair behind my ear

I was walking out the door when I was rudely interrupted. I look at the time and see that it is 12:35.

"Amina where are you going," Rosé asked me.

"Im going to meet my friend at an ice cream plaza,'' I tell her. She nods her head and I proceed to walk out the door. When I get outside I put on my face mask. I call my mother and she answers on the second ring.

"Hey mom can I ask you a question," i ask "her".

"Hey darling your mom's busy at the moment I can answer for you," my dad says. I can can tell my dad anything. He like an laid back person.

"So after the award show we had attended the award show and I got to talk to Jungkook last night. When I had got home he asked to hangout and I agreed. What do I do," I ask my father.

"Sheyla Come here, So did you enjoy his company if you did you should go. He seems nice if he wants to talk to you," he said

"Yes dad," I tell him.

"Amina girl you enjoyed his company so what are you waiting on get dressed be yourself and go on that date. What time is it," my mom yells from the phone.

"1:0-" my sentence was cut short by my dad.

"What are you waiting on it's 12:50, you need to get there," he's the one yelling. I laughed at his behavior.

" Dad im almost there calm down matter fact im here. Bye mom by dad love you," I tell them. I get to there and see Jungkook with his face mask on. I sit down next to him and removed my mask.

"Oh Mina you really came,"he said. I laughed.

"You can call me Amina and of course I would come," I say. We ordered our ice creams and went to the park.

"So you do your own hair It looks good btw," Jungkook said.

" Thank you. My hair is a different texture and my curls are wild so I do it. My hair needs  product for my hair that aren't found here in Korea. So I do my hair. Other times my stylish do it. If I want it straighten they would do it," After I explained I took a spoonful of his ice cream. He scolds me and I laugh.

"So how is it living with 6 guys who have different personalities for so long," I ask him.

"Well I've been with them for so long I'm used to the crazy. They have taught me so so much. Like you I started the industry as a young artist, so I had to learn. They pushed me to go to school and here we are. How about you?,"  I sit down at an bench in front of the pond.

"The girls are so kind and supportive they all have different funny personalities and I often feel like I'm the only normal one. They treat me like a baby. If a muscles was out of place they would make me skip practice. With it being only girls hair and makeup is probably the only thing that we fight over," I explain my life.

"When were you born if you don't mind. You can't be much older than me," I ask him. He look shocked but before I could say anything he answered.

"September 1,1997 how about you" he answer.

"September 5,1997 4 days after you thats funny," I laughed and he smiled. We continued to talk and enjoyed each other company. We were walking when it started to get cold. My hands were cold so I put them im my pockets. I mentally facepalmed when I realized my pockets don't actually open. I was about to pull my sweater over my hand when Jungkook grabbed them. I was shocked and began to tense

"Your hands are cold to the point where they shiver," he said quietly.

"Thanks," I say shyly. We continue to walk and talk. I look up and see a shooting star.  I tug on his hand amd point up.

" Hey look a shooting star make a wish," He said. I made and wish and so did he.

"What did you wish for," he asked me
I look down at our joined hands and smiled.

" If I told you it wouldn't come true. But I'll tell you soon," I told him. I hear him chuckle.

"Well Amina it almost late and its cold i dont want you to get sick. I'll walk you to your dorm," I nod my head and lead him to my dorm.

" Your not far from my dorm. I really enjoyed your company. I hope we could hang out more," he said.

"Yeah me too. Who knew our birthdays were close," after i finished talking he leaned in for a hug. I return the hug and stay there for a good 10 seconds. We pull apart and I unlock the door.

"Goodbye Kookie see you later," I say before I close the door I see a hint of of pink on his cheeks. I lock the door and look out the window to and watch him walk away. I walk into the kitchen smiling and grab a cup of ramen. I heat it up and head into the living room. I see Lisa sitting on the couch with a book in her hand.

"So how was your date with Jungkook," she said setting down ber book.

"It wasn't a date and it was good. Who knew that two shy people would connect. We talked and had ice cream and made wished on shooting stars and the great thing is that no one recognized us. We were hanging out without worrying about dating scandals," I tell her. She laughs.

"Mina that sounds like a date," I laugh amd agreed. I walk upstairs took a shower and changed into my Pjs. I smile as I recall todays events and fall asleep.

I wish that we someday will become more than friends.