practice problems

Y/N pov

Today we decided to head to the dance studio to record our dance practice video for Boombayah. You got dressed and combed your hair out.

 You got dressed and combed your hair out

Out fit for today.

I got to the practice room and started stretching. I sat in my middle splits for 10 second. By the time I finished the girls were coming in. They stretched and we decided that we would do a run over before recording.
When I did my split I had a leg cramp. I froze and groaned in pain. Lisa and Jennie helped me up. They sat me down and told me to rest.

"Guys it no big deal I just need to massage it back in place. This used to happen all the time in 6th when I avoided stretching," I said clearly used to the situation.

" Your gonna be alright right," Rosé asked me concerned.

"Yea just a little set back nothing big," I reassured her. They told me to rest until I feel better. I massages my legs and drank a bottle of water. When my leg felt better and stretch a little more and continue dancing. When the camera rolled I was a whole new person. It was like I wasnt the maknae that just hurt her leg. When we finished we went to the vending machine.

"Hey Mina how have you been," G- dragon asked me.

"Pretty normal, recorded our dance practice, hurt my leg nothing different," I said after I took a sip from my banana milk.

"Are you okay, how is that normal for you," he said.

" I've been dancing since I was in the 3rd I'm highly used to it," I replied back.

"You sure are one strong girl for you age. That makes you a great idol," he said. He pat my back and walked off. I went back to the room and grabbed my stuff. The girls and I went back to the dorm. We watched my favorite Kdramas and ate pop corn and totally forgot about todays event.

A/N IT IS SO LATE. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ENJOY TODAYS CHAPTER. MINA IS HER STAGE NAME. AMINA IS HER WHOLE NAME.