Visiting the Practice Room

Jk pov
I was in the practice room practicing on a new dance cover I wanted to do. The boys came along, because they were bored. Jimin-ssi was trying to learn the dance with me and everyone else was in their studios. I was starting to get bored and decided to call Amina.

"Hello," Amina answered her voice laced with confusion.

"Hey Mina, I was wondering if you could come by the practice room today," I said.

"Yeah sure. I wasn't doing anything today so, I'll be there in 20." Amina had stated. I hung up and continued dancing. After a while the practice door opened and I seen Amina in a sweatshirt and a pair of leggings. I ran and embraced her in my arms before walking off.

"Hey Jungkook. What have you been doing lately," She stated. I walked to the speaker and turned it on. I began dancing to Jimin's Serendipity. When I finished she clapped.

"Its missing something though. I feel like the dance is incomplete," I said. She sat on the couch got comfortable.

"The choreography looks like it was supposed to be a duet. Many of the move look like it would be bettet executed with two people," she said calmy before walking over to me.

"Well how about we do the dance together," I said. She nodded her head and I began teaching her.

After about 20 minutes she learning all of it and decided to take a break. She put her phone on the aux cord and played a song.

As I watched her dance, I couldn't help but smile. She looks like she enjoys it. All the boys are sitting here watching her dance. I was so amazed, I didn't notice she stopped dancing. We all stood in clapped for her.

"Jungkook in five minutes we'll go over the dance again then perform," she said.

"Yeah sure. That'll do," I said. I heard some of the boys mention that I was whipped for her. Theres no way I'm whipped. She just a friend, nothing more. We went over it again and decided to call the boys in.

"We need an opinion on this dance we been working on," I tell the boys. I played the music and began dancing.

When we finished dancing I noticed we had another guest. Hoseok hyung had brought his girlfriend, Niya with him.

 Hoseok hyung had brought his girlfriend, Niya with him

"Wow Mina you dance really well," Jimin said.

"Yeah I really felt the chemistry between you and Jungkook. That was amazing," Hoseok had said excitingly. I smile at Amina who smiled back at me.

"Mina this is my girlfriend Niya," Hoseok had said.

"Nice to meet you Mina. I've heard so much about you," Niya said happily. I watched Amina interact with everyone and slightly smiled. I don't know whats wrong with me, but she has me wrapped around her fingers.