Part 4

After breakfast the three of us left the house and Steven said he was stopping to pick up his friend. Savannah and I sat in the back and left the passenger seat open for whoever Steven was bringing. We weren't driving for very long when he pulled up outside of a large, white house. A girl came out, I assumed she was his girlfriend and after they kissed when she got into the car, confirmed that for me.

"Hey Chandler!" Sav said.

"Hey Sav who's this?" She said eyebrows raised assuming I was Savannah's boyfriend.

"I'm Harry, the new foreign exchange student." I cut in before Savannah could reply, holding my hand out to shake Chandlers, which she took. Quickly shooting a smirk at Sav.

"Bummer" She said as she turned towards the front of the car.

"Hey!" Steven said laughing. "Harry I like you man, but no funny business with my little sis okay?"

Sav quickly reached over his seat and slapped his arm. "Steven!"

"Hey all I'm saying if there's any funny business I'll have to kick someone's ass." He said looking at me through the rear view mirror, laughing but for some reason I could tell he was not joking.

"Nope no funny business going on here!" I chuckled and looked at Savannah, laughing.

We drove in a comfortable silence for quite a while and just listened to music.

Savannah

"That's a lot of rings you've got on your hands, do they mean anything special?" I said, breaking the silence and gently grabbing Harry's hands.

He looked up to make sure my brother wasn't going to freak out that we were touching which made me chuckle. "No not really I'm just a fan of jewelry."

"I wish Steven would wear jewelry!" Chandler cut in, "It's so sexy!" She yelled.

"I'm just not into jewelry, it makes me look weird" Steven said.

"I've always been a fan of it. This might sound a little off but watching my mom wear it made me want some of my own, so I started asking for it every holiday."

I just smiled and kept playing with his hands. They were so soft and big. We occasionally made eye contact but he didn't seem to mind much.

"We're here!" My brother said excitedly.

The 45 minute drive felt like nothing and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm that caught up on Harry I'm just loosing track of time. Haha... shit.

~

After spending the WHOLE day in the city I was so exhausted. I honestly think I was sleep walking the last 2 hours we were there. As soon as we got into the car I knocked out and so did Harry.

I woke up to Harry carrying me into the house but I didn't make it obvious because I didn't want to walk. I'm so mean I know. Harry laid me down in my bed and that was when I showed him I was awake.

"Harry?"

"Yea Sav it's me, we just got back sorry that I woke you."

"No it's fine, you're fine.. uh do you wanna stay?" I didn't want to do anything with him at this moment because I knew we were both exhausted but I just wanted him to hold me in his arms and never let go. Cheesy, I know.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." He said nervously, "I want to but I don't want your brother to see and get mad."

"He doesn't come down here. Don't worry"

"Let me just change first"

"Okay" I smiled and as soon as he was out the door I got up and slipped on my cutest pajama set. A lavender silk tank with matching shorts.

"Wow" he said when he saw me laying in the bed. He was only wearing a pair of grey sweats. Fuck.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing nothing" he said climbing into my bed next to me.

I turned on the tv that was mounted on the wall in front of my bed and snuggled up next to Harry. He quickly caught on to what I was doing and wrapped his large arms around me holding me until I fell asleep.

KINDA SHORT AND RUSHED CHAPTER IM SORRYYYYY IM GETTING TI THE JUICY STUFF NEXT CHAPTER I SWEARRRR TG