Chapter 1 ( Dorms)

Deku's POV

*I'm sorry, but the person you called is currently unavailable at this time. Please try again or leave a message after the tone beep*

Todoroki isn't picking up his cell phone. The only proof that I have that he is alive is the message he sent me last night. 

Todoroki- Midoriya

Deku- Yeah Todoroki?

Todoroki- Tomorrow can you tell Mr. Aizawa that I won't be attending class.

Deku- Yeah, but whats wrong why aren't you coming? 

Sero had told me that he heard noises from inside, sooo that means that he is in his dorm room right? I should go check on him, or maybe I should bring him some breakfast. I should make it quick. I can't be around people, especially Todoroki since I'm in my heat. The school is taking extreme precautions so the students cannot leave the school in the meantime. This is bad for me since I had just this morning ran out of my supplements.  I was able to take half a supplement so I should be able to be near people, only for a while. 

I reach his dorm room, I take a deep breathe and knock. 

(knock knock knock)

"Todoroki? Its Midoriya, I just wanted to check on you. You okay?"

*silence*

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. O-oh and I also brought you some soba just in case you wanted to eat something. I'll leave it at th-"

Right as I was about to place it on the ground, the door opened. There was something wrong, his face looked beet red, he was sweaty, not to mention he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"Uh, can you just... place it on the table?" 

"Sure"

I hesitantly walked into the room, one step inside and you just get hit in the face with a wave of heat. The room was surprisingly very humid, despite there being AC. I ignore it, somehow and continue walking towards the table. I gently place down the bowl, right as I do so, my vision becomes fuzzy. Oh no, my heat is starting, I need to get out NOW! I can't be around Todoroki, not now. 

"Midoriya, are you alright?"

I drop to the floor with a loud thud. Todoroki rushes to help me. I groan I use all the strength I have to try to push out of his arms. I manage, but now I have to try to stand up and get out. I wobble to my feet, but I immediately fall to the ground. Todoroki catches me before I hit the ground, my breathing becomes unsteady. My vision becomes blurry with tears, It's painful now, I never felt this kind of pain before while my heat. By this point, I'm a groaning/sweaty mess. 

"Midoriya! What's wrong? Answer m-"

I can't take it anymore! I need something, someone, but I've never felt like this around anyone. I need... T-Todoroki... only him. I grab his hair and push his head towards me. Our lips interlock with each other. Our tongues rub against one another, his tongue exploring my mouth thoroughly. I never thought a kiss could feel this good, my body just demands more! My body feels like its heating up far too much.  I need him to satisfy me, and I only need him...

(TO BE CONTINUED)