Chapter 2 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)+18

I just wanted to put the video since ITS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD *NOSEBLEED*

Credit to: Zanyash :3

Todoroki's POV

One second Izuku is panting on the ground and the next thing I know he's grinding on me while his soft lips are being pressed against mine. I try to push him away but, for some reason, he's letting out a sweet scent. I start to become aroused. 

I pull him closer to me while rubbing my member on his entrance. Our lips still connected while doing so. I suck on his tongue, pulling it, earning moans from Midoriya. My hand travels to him back, I lift up his shirt and start playing with his nipples. He hides his face in my chest, Its still pretty obvious that he is trying to hold his voice back. I remove his shirt and start teasing and pinching his nipples. 

"*hic* mmh"

He shivers and arches his back. At this point, his hips are thrusting against my hard cock by themselves. By the looks of it, I don't think he can last any longer. 

He pushes me down to the ground HARD, (ooH BOY!) he takes off his shorts, underwear, and shoes. He proceeds to then remove my pants and underwear, leaving me BARE NAKED. He then sits on my dick. 

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I can't take the teasing anymore... I just need y-you inside me now *hic* My whole body is throbbing, i-its painful! mmh"

Midoriya's POV

I can't take it anymore. I undress Todoroki, and the exact second I take off his underwear I feel my body shiver. His dick is so much bigger than mine. It looked to be around 8-9 inches! Not to mention, it was extremely THICC! I shivered, the thought of his member entering me scared me, but also aroused me even more. I sit on his dick, just imagining it going deep inside me. 

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I can't take the teasing anymore... I just need y-you inside me now *hic* My whole body is throbbing, i-its painful! mmh"

My ass is now leaking, I can't stand the sensation any longer. Todoroki pulls me towards him and then starts pushing his fingers into my hole. I bit my lip, his fingers start to move massaging the inside of my body. I'm going crazy, it sends chills up my spine. He then proceeds to insert a number of fingers inside. 

"Wow, it's amazing how lubricated you already are, and you became like only from me kissing you and playing with your nipples". 

"T-THATS NOT TR- AHH MMh"

Todoroki removes his fingers from my hole. 

"Can you take it? beg" Todoroki said licking his lips

"I can, please! I'm going crazy, I need it! PLEASE *hic* I BEG OF YOU TODOROKI! I want your huge cock thrusting inside of me! *hic*"

He slowly inserts the tip, I bit my tongue trying to hold back my moans. He then slams his entire length inside of me. I let out a small squeal, but I quickly cover my mouth. I never knew sex could feel so amazing. My insides feel like they're sucking in his cock. It feels so good, my eyes roll back, my mind goes completely white. My thoughts were interrupted by Todoroki interlocking his lips with mine. The kiss was sloppy and messy, but that didn't matter to me at the moment. I didn't even bother wiping the drool sliding down my face. 

Todoroki lifts me and lays me gently on the bed. The then start to fiercely drill me with his member, each thrust digging deeper and deeper inside my ass. 

"AAH Todorokiiii, FUCK ME HARDER!!<3<3<3 MAKE A MESS OUT OF ME, FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK FOR WEEKS!!<3"

I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him roughly. 

"Shit... Midoriya, can you move your arms I'm close."

"No! I want you to cum inside of me! PLEEEEEASE<3!!!"

"But, If I cum inside of you there's a possibility you can become pregnant!"

"Then I'll have your baby! COME ON TODOROKI FILL ME WITH CUM, MAKE ME PREGNANT, I WANT YOUR CHILDREN<3" 

I snuggle my head into his chest trying to hold in my cum for a while longer, but I fail. Not long after, Todoroki cums inside of me, filling me to the brim with his hot semen. He pulls out of my ass, which is now pouring out all over the sheets. My vision starts turning black, and the last thing I remember is Todoroki kissing my forehead...

"I love you Izuku Midoriya"

(TO BE CONTINUE uwu) 

750 words, 1:34 am and my fingers are numb, Goodnight \( - w - )/