14.

Ella's P.O.V

*2 Months Later*

            It's been two months since Niall and I have said a single word to each other, two months since I said a word to anyone other than my mother or dad. 

For two months my dad has been picking me up from school and doing whatever he wants with me.

For two months I have been a sex toy. I have been shut out from the world all this time. I have been emotionless. Ava and Jay try to talk to me, they try to get me to say what's wrong. But I just walk away.

~

I walk into the school doors and it's 6:00am. I have two hours before classes start, I've been getting here at this time just to avoid the crowded hallways. 

I made my way to my locker and got the books that are needed for the first few classes. Then I put some in my bag and shut the locker. I started making my way to my math class. So, I can take an hour nap before the teacher wakes me up and tells me to go eat breakfast in the cafeteria.

"Ella?" I hear someone ask and I turn back to see Niall. "Um, I'm sorry but I need to go." I said trying to end this.

"There is nothing to do here at 6am, unless you're a teacher." He said walking towards me. "Let's go in my class and you can take a nap, if you want. We can even share my breakfast." He said opening his door.

"Okay." I said before walking into his classroom. He shut the door behind him and I sat my stuff down on a desk in front of his. Then I sat down and put my head down.

"So, what have you been up to?" Niall asked causing me to look up at him. "Nothing, really." I simply answered.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. "No, I'm fine." I answered simply once again. Then he got up from he's desk and sat in the desk beside mine.

"Ella, has he hurt yo-," I cut him off. "Don't, Niall." I said looking at the ground. "I just want you to know that if you ever need help or anyone to talk to I'm here. I want you to know that if he is hurting you that I can help you. I will make him pay, I will protect you." He said before I got up and out of my seat. He did the same.

He got in front of me and looked my in the eyes. "I love you, El." He said before he started to lean in and I just stayed still. But I turned away and he kissed my cheek. Then he started to kiss down to my neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I shut my eyes and Niall sat me down on his desk.

He started to bite and suck on my skin making me moan. "Niall." I moaned quietly before he pulled away from my neck. 

My eyes fluttered open to see Niall looking at me. "Niall." I whispered as he started leaning in but this time I didn't turn away. I let him kiss me.

When his lips touched mine I instantly started kissing back. I've been needing this for the last two months, I've been needing Niall.

I curled my fingers in his hair and moaned into the kiss. I pulled away and put my forehead against his. "We can't keep doing this, I can't keep doing this." I whispered before I got off his desk and got my stuff. I started making my way to the door.

Once I opened the door I looked back at him and saw that he was looking back at me. I walked out and closed the door behind me. Then I started making my way to the cafeteria.

I need Niall but I can't have him because my dad would kill him, literally. I shouldn't even be with my teacher but I can't help it. I love him, I love and need, Niall.

Someone suddenly pulled me into a closet and shut the door. "Jay, what the hell?" I asked angrily. "And Ava." Ava added. 

"What is wrong with you two?" I asked. "No, what is wrong with you?" Ava asked. "You haven't said a word to us in two months." Jay added.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked ignoring their question. "Mr. Horan." Ava answered. "W-What?" I asked nervously.

"He asked me why you were coming to school so early and if you were doing okay." She answered making me relax a bit. "Oh." I simply replied trying to hide my relief.

"Why haven't you talk to us in the past two months? Is something wrong? Did something happen? You do know that we are here you, right?" Jay asked all at once. "Nothing happened, I'm just taking some space for a while." I lied. "I don't believe you." Ava said suspiciously. 

"Than don't believe me, I don't care. Just leave me the fuck alone." I said before I walked out of the closet and into the hallway.

~

Jay and Ava tried to apologize to me in P.E and Niall tried to talk to me, too. It's the end of the day, now. My dad will be here to pick me up any minute, now. I've learned not to try to run away from him. I've learned to just let him do whatever he wants.

"Ella!" My dad yelled before I started making my way to his car. "Ella, don't get in that car. You don't have to." Niall said walking up behind me.

"Ella, get in the car." My dad said firmly. "You don't have to let him hurt you, El." Niall said standing in front of me. "Niall, I have to go." I said before I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

"Don't, you don't have to do this. I can protect you, El." Niall whispered while looking me in the eyes but I pulled away from his grip. I opened the car door and got in the car. I closed the door and looked away from Niall with tears in my eyes. 

"Drive." I said to my dad before he drove off and I watched Niall disappeared from my sight through the car mirror.

*~* 

Hi guys, I hope you all enjoyed the update. I especially hope that @LouiseTaylor6 enjoyed the update. Tell me what you think in the comments below.

Read, vote, and comment

                                                                                                                                    Thanks Loves <3