30.

Ella's P.O.V 

        My eyes fluttered open to see Liam sleeping on the chair beside me. I took a deep breathe before sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Well, good morning sleeping beauty." Liam suddenly said scaring the crap out of me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He added softly. "It's fine, I just thought that you were asleep." I replied.

"Where's my dad?" I asked.

"He got called into work. So, I just stayed with you to make sure that you were okay." He answered a bit to quickly. "Oh, okay." I said before looking out the window to see that it was still dark out.

"What time is it?" I asked looking back at him. He looked down at his watch before answering, "4:30 in the morning." 

"I was asleep for that long?" I asked in disbelief. "Yup. But you deserve some rest." He answered before getting up from the chair. "Where are you going?" I asked looking up at him. "To the waiting room. I'm pretty sure that you don't want me to stay in here with you." He answered before making his way to the door.

"Wait." I said making him focus his attention on me. "Stay." I added pleadingly.

He smiled and walked back over to me before sitting on the bed next to me.

"I seriously don't want to be alone, right now." I said looking into his soft brown eyes. "You won't be." He said with a smile. "But the question is... what are we going to do at 4:30 in the morning?" He added.

"I don't know, watch Netflix or something..." I trailed off. "But the hospital doesn't have Netflix on their stupid t.vs." I added.

"But my phone does." He said before taking out his phone from his pocket.

Liam's P.O.V 

       "But my phone does." I said before taking out my phone from my pocket and her eyes lit up instantly. Then quickly and tightly wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you so much, Liam." She said into my ear. 

If only she knew how much those words affect me... 

Niall's P.O.V 

       This is driving me mad! I can't take this anymore! It's about to be five in the morning and I still haven't gotten sleep! I haven't seen Ella or even heard any news about her! I know that going to the hospital is a bad idea but I don't care. I have to see her, I have to know that she's okay.

I quickly grabbed me keys and made my way out of the apartment.

~

I rushed through the hospital doors and went to the front desk. But of course it was left unattended. So, I quickly looked around before getting behind the desk. Then I type in Ella's name into the computer.

After I got the floor and room number she was in I exited out the computer. Then I made my way up to her room.

The elevator doors opened and I rushed through the dark halls eagerly to her room.

Once I got to her room I opened the door to see that she was laughing away with... 

Liam.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" I asked with my tone laced in sarcasm.

Ella and Liam quickly looked up from Liam's phone.

"Niall." Ella said while looking at me as if I were a ghost or some shit. "Ella." I mocked her.

"Now, tell me. What the fuck are you doing in the same bed as my girl, Liam?" I growled. "She wanted company, I wasn't just gonna leave her alone." Liam answered. "She has me as company." I growled.

"Well, I didn't look like you were here. So, fuck off." He shot back.

"Well, I'm here now." I said before pulling him off the bed by his collar. "Niall!" Ella yelled making me let him go and turning my attention to her.

"I think that you should leave, you shouldn't even be here." She said taking me by surprise. "What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard her." Liam answered.

"You shut the fuck you." I shot at him before looking back at Ella.

"You need to leave." She while looking me in the eyes. "But El-," She cut me off.

"Please." She said softly and I did, I left.

Ella's P.O.V 

    It hurt me so much to see him walk out that door but it had to be done. He can't be here. He's my teacher and I'm his student. There can be nothing more between us. 

"Ella, are you okay?" Liam asked my with worry in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. "But how do you two know each other?" I asked.

"Oh, that's a long story..." He trailed off before he changed the subject.

*~*

Hi, guys. Sorry for the short and bad update... I will try to do better but it's kinda hard to keep up with all the stuff that's happening these days.

But thank you to the people who read, vote, and comment! I really appreciate it!

READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT

                                                     Thanks Loves<3