31.

Niall's P.O.V 

      My eyes fluttered open to see the harsh sunlight. My head was pounding like crazy and there was broken bottles all over the place. I sat up and looked over at the clock to see that it was 8:15 a.m. I groaned and got out of bed.

I made my way over to the kitchen and got some pills for the hangover.

I heard light buzzing and I looked over at the counter to see that it was my phone. I put down the bottle of pills and took the phone in my hand. Then answered it.

"Hello?" I said while rubbing my eye.

"Mr. Horan, where are you?" I heard the principal say over the phone. 

I suddenly felt the the realization that it was Monday hit me hard.

"I'm stuck in traffic." I lied.

"But you only about fifteen minutes away..." She trailed off suspiciously.

"I know but there was an accident and they aren't letting people pass. So, yeah... But I'll be there before next period." I said will scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay but I need to talk to you. Just come to my office anytime you can." She said through the line which made me feel relieved yet really nervous.

"Sounds great. I'll see you, later." 

"See you, later. Goodbye, Mr. Horan." With that she ended the call.

I put down my phone and sighed. "Shit." I whispered to myself before I went to my room to get ready as fast as I can.

Ella's P.O.V 

    I took a sharp breath in and I looked around frantically to see that I was in the woods. I was surrounded by tall trees that were barely visible because of the fog. "What am I doing here?" I asked myself while looking around.

I looked down to see that I wasn't wearing my hospital gown. I was wearing a light grey skin tight dress that went down to my thighs, black leggings, a red plaid shirt, a dark grey scruff, and black combat boots.

Why the hell am I wearing this? It's so freaking cold out here!

"Ella, you can run but you can't hide!" Someone yelled and I turned around to see a figure running towards me in the fog.

I quickly turned around and started running as fast as my two legs could take me. I looked back and I could still see the figure. But it was getting farther and farther away. That voice... It sounded so familiar.

It sounded like Jay.

I suddenly tripped over one of the tree's roots and fell to the ground. "Dammit." I whispered before I pushed myself up only to be knocked back down again to face a panting Jay.

"What do you want from me?" I yelled but instead of answering with words he answered by running his hand up my thigh. "S-Stop." I said pushing against his chest but he wouldn't budge.

"I said stop!" I yelled before I kneed him in the balls and pushed him off me.

I quickly got up and started running. Then I saw a neon sign.

REDWOOD MOTEL 6

I felt a sense of hope wash over me and I increased my speed. All the rooms were in sight and I quickly went up to the doors and started knocking frantically. But I got no answer.