Introduction: Meet The Sisters

Introducing The Sisters: Meet The Parker Girls

Jennifer Parker:

Slightly rebellious, Jennifer left town when her parents' divorced to attend college in Rhode Island. She was only seventeen at the time. Three years later, Jennifer receives a phone call from her mother informing her of her father's death. She is hesitant to return home, as she has kept a secret from them that they should know... something that will no longer be a secret when she they lay eyes on her.

Jemma Parker:

The middle Parker child lived with her father when her parents' divorced. Always close to her little sister Jamie, Jemma found it hard to adjust to being an only child. However, she eventually got used to being spoiled in New York City. One day, she arrived home from school to find her father's dead body on the living room floor. After making contact with her mother, she is reunited with her and her little sister Jamie. Later on, she is reunited with Jennifer...

Jamie Parker:

Little Jamie was only eleven when her parents' divorced. She was asked to live with her mother, leaving her far away from her big sister Jemma. As Jamie grew over the three years, she watched her mother rush into a marriage just weeks before the death of her father. Though she never sees him again, she is delighted to be reunited with Jemma, and later Jennifer.