Odette - 4

Song of the chapter: Everytime We Touch (Slow Version)

Unedited

        What is this affect that he has on me? The way he would say my name with that deep voice, the way he looked at me with those beautiful baby blue eyes, that tingly feeling I got when he held my hand. I felt like I was on another planet with him. It was the same exact sensation I would get when I was with Liam. Liam. Could it be possible that this guy is Liam, but in another form?

        No, impossible. Liam is gone and I have to accept that; or at least try to.

.

.

.

.

        AP Literature is my last class today. I'm not very fond of school and all the AP classes I have to take. On the other hand, AP Literature isn't that bad. AP Lit is an English class, the only kind of class I like. It's easy and enjoyable. Reading books such as: Wuthering Heights, 1984, Remains of the Day, and Pride and Prejudice brighten up my day. It is amazing to explore the several writings styles each author has to express only one general idea.

        Arriving to class, I went staright to the back not wanting to bring any attention to myself. I wouldn't want to have a repeat of this morning. The corner is cold due to the fact that the A/C is right above it. It feels like a freezer in here. I should've worn a thicker sweater. As I take my seat, I feel a presence right next to me. Turning only a little, I see Liam and smile at him. Wait, Liam?

        I'm blinking my eyes rapidly to see if this is actually happening. Am I hallucinating again? I can't tell because this time Liam isn't going away.

        "Hey there cutie," he says. Is he actually speaking to me? Liam doesn't look like his fifteen year old self anymore. He's more mature looking: his muscles more prominent, most of his acne has disappeared, and just something else I can't quite put my finger on. It's like he lost his adorable baby face. Now he looks more, more- manly. It was like Liam aged along with me; as if he never left.

        "Liam?" Is this real? "Is it actually you?"

        "In full flesh my little swan," he gives me one of his million dollar pearly white smiles. Swan, his little nickname for me.

        Bringing his hand to my face, Liam caresses my cheek. I feel a static, some kind of spark when he touches me. My heart beats faster as I take his hand in mine. Oh how I missed this feeling he gives me, his touch.

        I close my eyes, wanting to make this moment last forever.

        "Ms. Odette Baron, I would appreciate it if you didn't sleep during my class."

        "What?" Opening my eyes I see the teacher staring right at me, tapping her foot and hear a few snickers. I turn to my side and see that Liam isn't there. I knew it was too good to be true. I take out my notebook and look back at the teacher apologetically, "Sorry, Ms. Bennet, won't happen again". So much for not wanting to get embarrassed again.

        "As I was saying, today your first assignment will be to write me a journal about your worst fear. There's no page limit for this. This assignment is just to let me how exactly you write, your writing style. I want to see where you're at for your writing level and see how much work we have to do."

        I hear a few scoffs, "Alright get to work. I want this done by the end of class." The teacher flashes a smile before returning to her computer.