chapter 9

InSu POV

I realized that I dont know which floor and room he lives in. I took out phone and called him. After two rings he finally picked up. "Hello" he said. "Hey its InSu. Im in front of ur building but what floor and room do u live in?" "Ill come get u wait for a few minutes ill be down" he said as he hung up. He could have told me and not get me. I waited for a few minutes until the door opened showing Tao. He was in simple black jeans and a plain white shirt but wow, he looks like a model. What am I saying?!?! "Hey lets go" he said. We got in the elevator and he pressed 10. Wait the 10th floor? "U live in the top floor aka the penthouse?" "Yea." The elevator was filled with silence. Finally we made it. The floor had only one door of course since it leads to the penthouse. It was a huge double door and he punched in the passcode and opened the door. "U can go inside" he said opening the door for me. "Thanks" I said as I went inside and took off my shoes. Woa! This place is huge!! "Wow! U live here?!" "No I decided to break into the penthouse." "U didnt have to add the sarcasm." "I leaned it from u. And yea it is." "Wheres ur parents?" "In China. " "Uhh so u live alone?" He sat down on the huge long black couch and I sat next to him. "My parents own a huge business in China and they sent me to study in Korea so I would take over the one in Korea. They bought me this penthouse and I told them I want to live by myself." I just looked at him not knowing what to say. "Uhh u ok" he asked. "Yea so lets get started." We worked for 2 hours straight and realized that we both didnt even eat lunch. "Lets get something to eat" he said. "Yea im starving. I know where we can go." I lead us to a Tteokbokki restaurant. I looked at him and he made a confused face. "U never went here? This place is soo good." We went inside. "Oh InSu welcome and u brought a boy" the owner said. "Hi and hes just my partner for a project and we came for lunch." "U guys can sit over there and ill come over to take ur order." "Thanks." "Ur friends with the owner" he asked as he sat across from me. "Yea she used to babysit me and I would help around the shop sometimes." "So what should we eat?" "Tteokbokki with ramen and two eggs. Have u ever had tteokbokki before?" "Nope." "Well looks like this is the first time for u." We ordered our food and she brought us sodas. The huge pot in the middle was boiling with tteok, ramen, few vegetables, and two boiled eggs. "Here, now u use ur chopsticks and put some tteok and ramen to ur bowl." He did what I said and ate. "So? What do u think?" "Its soo good!!" He looked like a little kid smiling. We ate and talked. After we where done I went to pay. "I could have paid im the man" he said as we walked outside. "Its fine I also have money and u have to admit Im more of a man than u." "Yah!" We got back to his place and worked. At 5pm we were done. "Finally we're done" he said. "Yea who knew we would finish this in one day." "Yea." "Ill drop u off." "No its fine I have legs and I can catch a bus." "Im going out for dinner with Kai and Sehun so I can drive u home lets go." I was too tired to fight so I got in his car. After a few minutes we made it to my place. "Thanks for the ride." "No prob" he said and he winked. I rolled my eyes and walked inside to my room. I realized I didnt fight with him the whole day. It must be a new record.