chapter 10

InSu POV

We had two weeks until the presentations and I just sat back and relaxed since we finished early. I went to my locker in the morning and I saw Tao surrounded by girls flirting with them. He stroked some's cheeks and winked at them. "Hey InSu" Chen said walking up to me. "Hey Chen whats up?" "Wanna come to my place after school with the guys?" "Sure!" "Kay sre ya at lunch!" "See ya!" I went to the classroom and sat down. Tao sat down with girls surrounding him. "Oppa did u sleep well?" "Oppa I missed u!" He just laughed a little and winked at them. They all blushed like crazy and squealed. I just ignored not wanting to engage in battle. They left to their seats leaving me with him. "Hey beautiful" he said to me. "What?" "Ur in a good mood." "What do u want?" "I just was to talk, partner" he said with a flirtatious grin. "Talk or flirt?" "Well flirting sounds nice." "Forget it Mr. FancyPants but I dont feel like talking especially with u." "Aww whats wrong hun?" "Im fine. Im bursting with joy!" Whats wrong with him? Why is he flirting with me? Ughh whatever he flirts with any girl whenever he feels like I could care less. During lunch Baekhyun told a really funny joke that Chanyeol choked on his drink. We ended up laughing more. Suddenly they all stopped and looked at something. "Whats wrong u guys" I asked. Xiumin pointed something above me and I saw Tao behind me. "What do u want" I asked coldly. "Hey there beautiful I bought this piece of bread for u." "No thanks." "Aww come on sweetheart just-" "I said no. Ill be right back I forgot something in my locker" and I walked away leaving Tao. I got my phone, I always forget this thing. Tao is getting on my nerves with these flirts. Some girls in my school would kill to be flirted by Huang Zitao, but to me thats whats killing me! Its the same thing, he flirts with some girl and then when shes lovestruck he just says it wasnt something serious breaking the girl's heart. Im not dumb enough to fall for his act. "There u are sweetheart" I heard someone say behind and its Tao. "So ur stalking me now?" "Guilty as charge." "Im going now." "Aww stay here with me. Alone." He brought his hands and storked my right cheek. *SMACK* I smacked it away from me. "If u think ill fall for one of ur tricks think again" and I walked away. I went inside the cafeteria and sat down. I looked back and saw him sit down. That jerk!! Im gonna kill him one day!! "U ok? U look like u wanna kill someone" Chen asked. "Thats her normal face" Baekhyun said. "Im fine. So ur place after school" I asked Chen. "Yupp!" I glanced back at Tao's table and it looks like he was waiting for me to look at him because the moment I looked at him he shot me a wink. I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with my friends. When the bell rang saying lunch is over it sounds like a death bell to me. I went inside my prison cell aka my classroom and sat down. "Hey I missed u" Tao said. "Good because I didn't." "Someones feisty, I like that." "Good for u!" After school I was walking towards the guys until I was pinned against the lockers. "WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled and saw it was Tao. People started surrounding us. "WHAT DO U WANT!?" "You." "What?" "I want to be ur boyfriend. So what do u say?" "I say hell no!!"