TUP 6: Genius Child

Chapter 6:

“Aunty, what do you mean by me causing a disaster?” The little guy looked puzzled.

Next to Su Xi, Tang Siyu gave her a warning look. “I can’t teach my son with that.”

“Oh! that means that you’re too handsome and good looking that you will surely attract a large number of girls in the future.”

“But I don’t want them. I only need my Mommy.”

Su Xi snorted and smilingly asked, “Then what about me? You don’t want me?”

The little guy hurriedly suck up. “Of course I do, you are my godmother.”

Su Xi is satisfied. “It’s almost the same.”

Tang Siyu is cooking in the kitchen while the both of them is talking in low tone.

The little guy was browsing for an interesting channel when he suddenly heard the pure voice of a host from the TV, and it said, “We are looking for the world’s most talented children who will soon shine! As long as you are four years old, our stage is waiting for you. If you had the skill, you can sign up for the competition. If you’re interested, just give us a call!”

Tang Yixi stared at the phone number on the screen and immediately memorized it on his mind. He then picked a pen and paper to write it down completely.

Using Su Xi’s telephone, he directly dialed the serial number.

“Yes hello, what can I do for you?” The other end has a laughing voice.

“Hello aunty, I want to participate in your program.”

“Oh! Good child, may I ask you how old are you?”

“I am four years old and my piano skills is already at level six. Can I participate?”

“Whoa…You’re only four years old now yet your piano skills is already at the sixth level? That’s Great! You really want to come to our show?”

“Yeah, I want to participate. Is it fine?”

“Of course, just ask your parents to answer the phone.”

The little guy looked up and saw Su Xi staring at him while crossing her arms. She also heard the advertisement only she didn’t expect for this little guy to get interested.

Tang Siyu glanced at Su Xi and immediately laughed, “Baby, give the phone to Aunty!”

Su Xi was stunned for a few second. After hearing a voice at the other end of the phone, she quickly sat down and said Hello.

“Hello, are you the little friend’s mother?”

“Yes… I am…”

“Is your family’s kid is still four years old and had a high level in playing piano?”

“Yes he has the talent in playing and learned well.”

“Would you like to bring him to sign up for us? We will gladly welcome him”

“Okay! When?”

“It’s better if it’s on this afternoon because our registration deadline is tonight.”

“Sure! I’ll take him this afternoon.” After she’s done talking, Su Xi hang up the phone, then immediately switch her attention to the little guy opposite her. “Are you sure with this?”

“Yes! I want to join!” The little guy said firmly.

“Is your piano skills really passed the sixth level?” Su Xi was amazed that this little guy is actually so talented!

“Yeah!”

Su Xi was skeptical since her dear friend is only on the Eighth.

At this time, Tang Siyu walked out from the kitchen with steaming dumplings on her hands, “Don’t underestimate my baby. Xiao Xi’s skills is genuinely at the sixth level.”

“My God! You’re kid’s so talented! Okay, this young miss will take him to sign up this afternoon.”

“Forget it, if you show your face at the TV station, you might cause some disturbance. It’s better if I’m the one who will take him there!”

“Mommy, you really promise to let me participate?” The little guy didn’t expected that his Mommy is actually not against him participating on that competition.