TUP 12: Like Someone

Chapter 12

He didn’t want the golden crown, nor the prizes it came with. But what the little guy wanted was fame in order to find his biological father?

On the stage, the host was momentarily shocked and lost for a few seconds. “Sincerely, this cute little fellow came from a single-parent family. It’s so sad. I also wish that Tang Yixi can find his dad to complete his family. Next, we will award him the trophy for winning this competition.”

There is a ready-made ceremonial lady next to the stage. And under the stage, you can hear a lot of sobs that came from a group of Aunts in tears. My God!  How can such a lovely child be from a single-parent family, it’s too sad.

Tang Xiong also had tears in his eyes. He has been too worried about this all these years. He had not given his grandson a loving environment, that’s why he has to find his father through the television.

However, they don’t know that in the background, Tang Siyu is out of breath.

This is something she and her son didn’t discussed. Who said she wanted to find that bastard man?

In the living room of a luxurious villa, a girl in front of the TV cried out, she wiped her nose with a paper towel and twitched. “How could such a cute little one only has a single parent taking care of him? Who is the lad? Who wouldn’t want such a cute little guy?”

Her twin brother’s face looked a bit complicated. He crossed his arms then examined carefully the face of a little guy in the television. As he glanced at him, he cried. He faced his younger sister then asked in a cold voice, “Did you said that he looks like me?”

“Is he an illegitimate child of yours?” The girl’s eyes widened, her tears stained face looked scared.

Her twin brother immediately got angry and smacked her head. “Idiot. Maybe it’s possible?”

“What do you mean?”

“You muddleheaded brat. Am I the only man at home? Think about who else lived in this house.”

The girl’s face suddenly got thrilled with surprise. “Big brother? God! He is big brother’s child. He must be big brother’s child. He looks too much like big brother.”

The teenager paused for a few seconds. “So you’re saying that elder brother had an illegitimate child outside, right?”

“That doesn’t matter. He is the big brother’s child, big brother’s!” the girl shouted angrily.

Her brother gave her a look. “Think about that maybe, he’s not big brother’s?”

“It must be.” The girl insisted. “Big brother is on a business trip for a month, right? If he comes back he should recognize his own son.”

“Big brother is not like that! He’s not one of those people who sleep around but don’t want to take responsibility! The child is already four years old, so big brother is still young when that happened!”

“Young people makes mistakes! No matter what, I have to prove that the little kid isn’t big brother’s. If so, hey, don’t you think having the smart, handsame and cute little boy is not bad? He will call me Aunt, call you Uncle, don’t you want it?” The young girl clenched her fist in her excitement.

The boy didn’t have any opinion about it, but he still said, “Don’t mess around with this thing!”

“I won’t mess around, I’ll just going to take some DNA. After confirming, I will tell big brother.”

The girl showed a confident expression. “Just wait! My little nephew, your little aunt is coming.”