Chapter 5: Mama Appreciation Day!

Disclaimer:

I DON'T OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN AND IT'S CHARACTERS!!!

Inspiration:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

305 Days in the Katekyo Hitman World.

OKAY NOW ON WITH THE FIC!!!!

'Italics' - thoughts

"Normal" - conversation

"Bold and Italicized" - flashbacks

______________________________

~Lori's POV~

 'How did I end up in a bed?' I thought to myself while I was munching on the breakfast Mama cooked.

Embarrassing as it may seem but I had to use spoon and fork because I didn't know how to use chopsticks. 

Yeah, yeah. Pathetic, I know.

But who could blame me? I live in the States for Pete's sake.

I momentarily stop eating and scanned my surroundings. It was really quiet today since Tsuna went to school and Ipin, Lambo, Fuuta and Bianchi went out to god-knows-where.

I munch on my last piece of fish fillet. 

'But seriously, I don't remember placing myself on the bed. Hmm...'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Mama's voice.

"Lori-chan? Are you done eating?" Mama smiled at me.

"Me? Um, yes. I suppose so." I place my utensils down.

"Great! I promised that I would take you out shopping right? Then we'll leave after breakfast!" Mama declared happily.

"Hai," I nod.

____________________________________

~Lori's POV~

Mama and I were walking on the streets with paper bags hanging from our arms. 

Oh my, it's already noon and we've been shopping the whole day.Unfortunately for me, I feel awfully worn out from all that trying-on-clothes shenanigans. 

I sighed. 'That's why I never go shopping in my world. I just ask Silvia to buy things for me.'

"Aa, Lori-chan. You look tired, would you like us to stop by the cake shop and eat?" Mama looked worried.

I force a smile. "Yes, please."

Mama and I entered a quiet cake shop and proceeded to order cakes. Right now, Mama is eating a Triple-Layered White Forest Cake, and I'm enjoying this wonderful Royal Red Velvet.

We chose to sit next to the window so we can monitor whether it was late or not.

I stood up. "I'll just get some napkins." I informed Mama. 

I walked to the cashier lady. "May I have some napkins, please?" I asked politely.

"Sure!" She gave me a few tissues and an envelope on top of it. I sent her a questioning look.

"I was instructed to give this to you by a really small man." she explained.

'Reborn...' I thought.

I opened the envelope and read the contents. I did an imaginary facepalm.

'How could I forget?!'