Chapter 6: It has Started

WARNING! A SOMEHOW LONG CHAPTER BUT GET USED TO IT STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER!

Disclaimer:

I DON'T OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN AND IT'S CHARACTERS!!!

Inspiration:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

305 Days in the Katekyo Hitman World.

OKAY NOW ON WITH THE FIC!!!!

'Italics' - thoughts

"Normal" - conversation

"Bold and Italicized" - flashbacks

_______________________________

 ~Lori's POV~

"Hah...hah," I panted as I ran towards the route Tsuna always take when he comes home from Nami-Middle.  My sling bag juggling at my pace.

'Today is the day. I should at least see them off before they travel 10 years into the future.'

_______________________________

~Tsuna's POV~

"Today's test was no good either." I sighed.

"When we get home, we'll study all night." Reborn said casually.

"T-That's terrible!" I shouted at him.

Then we heard a familiar voice. "Tsuna!"

Reborn and I turn our heads to the direction of the voice.

"Look, look! I got this balloon from the shopping district!" Lambo showed off.

"Good for you, Lambo." I smiled at him.

"A little child, as usual." Reborn teased Lambo.

A vein appeared on Lambo's head and he snapped. "Reborn, you dare make fun of me!!"

"I didn't make fun of you. I just told you the truth." Reborn shot back.

"Oh is that all...HEY! YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME!! Lambo-san is a skilled hitman! DIE!!" Lambo pulled a grenade out.

"You die." Reborn kicked Lambo hard in the face, causing him to fly back.

"You don't have to be so harsh, Reborn." I told him.

"Curse you, Reborn!! Stupid kid!" Lambo tearily cussed as he pulled out his 10-Year bazooka.

That snapped Reborn. He broke a rock from the ground, he aimed for Lambo.

"Turn into a star!" Reborn yelled as he threw the stone at Lambo. 

Lambo, who was carrying the 10-Year Bazooka, stumbled backwards and the Bazooka went flying over Reborn's direction.

"I-It's coming towards you, Reborn!" I warn him.

"This isn't good. I can't move." Reborn said.

"Eh?!"

The Bazooka enveloped him fully and fired. Pink smoke fogged all over the place.

"Reborn was hit by the 10-Year Bazooka. No, does that mean...The Reborn ten years from now will appear?!" I turn to the place where Reborn was, the pink smoke thinning out.

"W-What? Where are you Reborn?" I looked at my surroundings, but he was not there.

"D-Did he disappear?" I ask myself.