Brother

A/N; Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding decorations were lovely, whoever did it obviously has a touch for this kind of things. As I waited for the wedding to begin, I notice many people from the past who were staring at me, probably wondering why I haven't changed since the 80's. Then I heard something that caught my attention. A group of teenage kids in the corner talking about Bella. They were wondering if she was pregnant. I turned away from them and rolled my eyes. Humans quickly assume things which are 99% wrong. 

I would notice the golden eye's beauties would continue to stare at me. I wonder why their eyes were golden and not red. I mean I wear contacts since my eyes are red but I knew for certain that they're not wearing contacts. Do they not feed on humans? If not then what do they feed on? 

"Bonnie," Rene interrupted my train of thought. I looked up and see her standing in front of me smiling.

"It's time," she said excitedly. Smiling I got up and walked with her, but before I left I glanced at the man with short blonde hair.  I took my seat in between Renee's and Charlie. In the front, the priest and Bella's future husband stood. Then the lanky boy was staring at me, concentrating really hard on something. 

What the hell is he staring at? Does he have a staring problem? I thought to myself when I saw him smile. 

Is he smiling at me? I see his smile grow then I realized what's happening. 

Mindreader. Great just fantastic another peeping tom, I groaned and his smirks. 

Just then the music started and everyone stood up and turned to the back. I turned around and saw little Bella wearing a beautiful wedding dress. I can't believe she has grown into a beautiful woman and I'm proud of her. I watched Charlie and Bella walked down to the altar. When Charlie gave Bella's hand to Edward he came to sit next to us. Sitting back we watched the priest do his thing. Throughout the ceremony, I couldn't help but glance at the man with blonde hair. There was something pulling to me him and I don't know if I like whatever this was. Whenever I would stare he was already looking my way. There was something in his eyes that made me want to reach him, made me want to hold him and never let go. Which always made me feel confused and angry, why am I feeling this way towards a stranger? 

Finally, the priest declared them husband and wife. They kissed and everyone cheered for them. We followed behind them to the reception. Edward and Bella walked around to greet their guest. I was by Rene when they came to greet us.

"My baby I am so proud of you," Rene hugged her. Bella hugged her mother back. Edward and I stayed back giving them a moment to share. He was staring at me probably trying to figure out who I am. 

"Edward this is my good friend, Bonnie. Bella's godmother," Renee introduced us. 

"How do you do?" I asked. 

"I'm well thank you, madame," Edward extends his hand, I looked at it for a while before holding his hand. As expected we're the same, same hand texture and same body temperature. He looks down and stares at our hands. I cleared my throat so he could let go. I stared at him for a little while before turning to Bella. 

"I do hope you know what you're doing, Isabella. Once it's done it can never be undone," I say. Bella and Edward both turn to me and stared. Renee look between Bella and I, probably wondering what I meant by that. Hopefully, Bella knows the consequence of taking this action.

"I do, I know what I'm doing," she says staring into my eyes. I turned to stare at Edward for a little while before turning to Bella.

"Well then. I hope the both of you live a very long and happy life," I smiled at them. I pulled Edward into a hug and he hugs back.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you without mercy, "I felt him tense. I pulled away and smiled at him. His eyes widen when he realized I wasn't playing.

"Renee, let's go see if Charlie needs any help trying to flirt with Sue," I said and she laughs. 

"See you later, doll," I tell Bella. As Renee and I walked back she hits my shoulder and I turned to her. 

"What did you tell that poor boy?" she said frowning I smirked. 

"Nothing that he doesn't already know," I say and she sighs.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked making me laugh. While I was talking with Sue and Renee I saw Bella with some golden eye beauties and thought perhaps I should at least be friends with them since we're the same. I excused myself and walked to them. As I reached them I heard something I never expected to hear. 

"They killed Laurent," one of them said. 

"Who killed Laurent?" I asked and they all turned to me. I glared at the female who made the comment. 

"Who are you?" she asked looking at me up and down. 

"Who killed Laurent?" I said. I notice the others tense upon hearing the name of my dear friend. 

"Them," she said turning to Sue's son and Billy. Seth turns to me and quickly looks away. 

"If Laurent was here.... then that means James and Victoria, they're here. Do you guys perhaps know where they might be?" I asked them. If Laurent's dead they might want to get revenge, perhaps I could stop them from hurting the boys. 

"You know James and Victoria?" Edward asked and I nodded. 

"I know. Do you know them? Have you seen them?" I continue to ask and every time they would look at me with worry. 

"How do you know them?" Bella asked me. 

"They're my coven," I said and I hear them gasped and looked at me with horror. 

"What? What happened to my brother? To Victoria are they alright?" I asked getting scared. I haven't seen my brother in a long time since I left the coven. I wanted to be at peace with the humans and not kill them just because they're our food. But my brother James didn't want to change so I had to leave him. And since then I haven't seen or the others. 

"J-James is your brother?" Edward asked with wide eyes. I nodded and they all shared a look, a look I didn't like. When I asked what happened to James they wouldn't answer me instead they looked away. Getting irritated I took off my glove and held Edward's hand since he could read minds. When I touched his hand I saw it. I saw how he fought my brother, how his coven murder and ripped him apart, I saw James' body burned in flames. Not only did they murder him, but he also murdered my sister-in-law. I let go of his hand and stumble back. I stared at Edward with wide eyes. I turned to his family and they were all looking at me with surprised faces. Carlisle, Edward's father, the one I saw in Edward's memories was staring at me with guilty eyes. I turned away from his stared, I looked at Edward and then at Bella. They suffered because of my brother's evil ways. 

"I'm sorry," I said surprising them more. 

"Why?" Edward asked and I turned to him with sad eyes.

"He hurt you. Even though he was my brother and the others were my coven mates, they shouldn't have caused you that much pain. Yes, humans are our food but that doesn't mean we should treat them with little respect. And I do not cause pain just because I feel like it.  I value every life, Edward. Although James did not, I do. I am sorry for all the problems he has caused you and your family. And I do hope you and the others do not judge me for my brother's actions but for my own," I said to him before turning to Bella.

"I am sorry, Bella" I turned around and left them there. I couldn't believe they killed him. I never thought this day would come, I mean, James a tracker and Victoria could escape any dangerous situation. It only means that this coven has more powerful vampires to outsmart my brother and his mate. And now that they know one of their enemies had a sister, am I in danger? Should I run and if I do will they follow?