Chapter Coming Soon...

"No one blames her," Edward says looking out the window, watching as Bonnie and Renesmee were playing in the snow. Bonnie picked up little Renesmee so that she can get a snowflake, both of the smiling happily as Renesmee showed Bonnie her little hand. Carlisle watched silently, not once has his golden eyes moved away from his beloved mate. Ever since she came back, they haven't really talked about what happened nor would they looked at each other in the eyes, both of them feeling regret and guilt. Bonnie tried her hardest to avoid Carlisle, she would not be in the same room as him and Carlisle being a gentle soul, he lets her have her space. "That doesn't matter," Carlisle said as Renesmee looks their way. She smiled at them before looking at Bonnie, who wouldn't dare to look towards them. Once again he felt a sharp pain go through his cold, dead heart, it hurts him to know that she wouldn't spare a glance at him. "Not when she blames herself," he whispers. Carlisle knows that she blames herself and that hurts him even more. Not knowing how to convince his mate that it wasn't her fault, that everything that happened wasn't her fault at all, and he doesn't know how to help her heal.