13- I Found You...

Back to the regular time line

-----

"How much did you love her?"

As the memories flowed through my head my heart tore and ached. I held my chest and tears came down my eyes.

"I loved her so much... More than anything" I answered.

"You have to be ready to let her go, Keith. If we don't find her or if we do but she's dead you need to learn to let her go, " Seven said.

"NO! We will find her, ALIVE, Seven!" I panicked.

"You need to face the fact that we might not find her Keith! " He yelled. "You need to understand. I don't want to see you hurt so please trust me," His angry tone went down to a sentimental calm and soothing voice.

I let his words sink in. I sat at the edge of my bed elbow laying on my knees and my head in my hands, combing through my hair. My heart sank and head started to pound in pain. Seven was right. I need to prepare myself for the worst. Even if she's fine or not.

"I trust you, Seven."

Just like that, we said our good night's and the night rolled by in a snap. I couldn't get much sleep from how uneasy I was about the situation. It was challenging.

Everyone came back and we went over the plan again. The others went out searching for her. They were all paired up. Pidge and Hunk are searching at uncommon places she would be, Lance and Coran are around the area searching as well, Shiro and Allura are searching in her favorite places and Seven and I are home.

I didn't want to stay home but I couldn't leave. I didn't have a car and someone had to stay with Seven if he got anything. I watched Seven hack. He typed extremely fast and never stopped. I looked at his wife who was on her phone texting some people. At this moment I was useless.  I took the opportunity to look through social media to see if she posted anything, though I doubt it.

Hours have passed and Seven seems like he forgot something.

"Oh! Keith, I need to borrow your phone, " he said with one of his hand out while he skillfully still hacks with the other one. I hand him my phone and get a quick thank you. Soon Seven found a match and located where her phone is at.

"Give me the address!" I shot up. Seven wrote it down and I immediately snatched it out of his hand and locked it into the GPS on my phone. "Can I borrow your car?" MC tosses me the car key.

"You have a license right?" She asked.

"Yes, I do so don't worry, " I reassured them.

"My baby!" Seven cried as I ran off. Seven's car looked extremely expensive! I'm just hoping I don't crash now. I sit in his car and started to drive. I called Shiro.

"Shiro, Seven found something."

"Really!?"

"Yes, I'll send you the address. Call everyone else and meet me there."

"Got it."

I hung up the phone.

"Your destination is on your right."

I heard my phone say. I turned the car to the right. There weren't many opened parking spots so I had to park pretty far. I stepped out and looked at her destination. It was the hospital. My chest became heavy and it started becoming difficult for me to breath. I was panicking. I calmed myself down. After I did that I walked into the hospital. I met with the lady at the front desk.

"Is F/n L/n here?" I asked her fiddling with the bottom part of my shirt. She looked through the computer.

"Yes she is and what would your name and relationship be with her?" The lady asked.

"I'm Keith Kogane and I'm her boyfriend."

"I'm sorry but I can only let her family or guardian in." My spirits went down as right when I was about to turn a voice spoke up.

"I'm her guardian, " I looked back and it was Shiro.

"My name is Takashi Shirogane." The lady looked through the computer typing something in and waved a hand for us to go in.

"She is room 403, wish her luck for me!" The lady said.

"Common." Shiro waved at me to come with him and Allura was there too. We walked down the halls and went up the elevator soon finding her room. I walked in and what a sight she was. To me, it was devastated and scary. Wired came in and out of her arms, she had a breathing mask on and was losing hair. I covered my mouth to keep me from screaming and sobbing. Shiro stood there like he knew this was gonna happen. He just stared at her with tears of his own going down his cheeks.

"W-what happened?" I went over to her and sat in the seat placed right next to her. I held her hand in mine and sat there watching her as she slept.

"Shes sick Keith. She always was." Shiro spoke up. "She's battling cancer in her only lung left. Keith, she's dying." Shiro told me. I placed my head on her hand that I kept in my own and cried. I couldn't stop. I stayed like that for a long time. I didn't pay any mind to anything but the heart monitor in the room. I listened carefully to them soon drifting off to sleep.

Beep

Beep

Beep

————-
Sorry it this chapter sucks! I was in a rush while making it and I'm extremely sorry!
-Ash🖤