3: Somebody Gotta Pay

Naylani

     How could KeShawn be such an asshole? I used to think he was cute, but now, I see him for bitch he truly is. I've never in my life felt so disrespected and violated. Crazy when it comes from someone you thought had a thing for you. I guess I can't really be too mad. It's not like me and KeShawn ever dated or solidified a relationship. Hell, we barely ever even spoke two words to each other at a time.

     I searched all over the school for Keyona. I looked in the locker room, janitors closet, cafeteria, even the damn mouse traps. My good sis was nowhere to be found. I nearly gave up until I heard the sound of her crying. I followed the sound until I found the source. Keyona was in one of the classrooms at the back of the school. I rushed inside to console her.

     When I entered the room her back was to me. I could see that she was sitting in a chair with her feet to her chest. Her shoulders were heavily shaking and her breathing was hard. It is a very rare occasion that Keyona EVER cries. There's only two reasons as to why Keyona would cry. 1: you done pissed her off to the point where she ready to murder a mufucka or 2: you hurt her feelings. And trust me, her feelings won't never hurt.

     I knew better than to touch her. Even though she small, that girl could put the paws on ya. I know I'm her best friend but nobody can touch Key while she's in vulnerable state because she's always ready to fight. She don't like people to see her as weak. It only makes her even more mad. I've learned to love her from a distance. That's what's best for me and my face.

     "Key?" I questioned calmly and hesitantly
     "WHAT?" She snapped at me. I shook my head. Although she could be a little hothead herself, Ion take shit from nobody. Periodt.
     "Bitch don't fuckin talk to me like that. I know you mad but I am too."
     She sighed, "my bad bruh, but you know how I get when I'm mad. I deadass wanna kill this nigga! I swear I'll do it with my own hands. I'll start by grabbing his dick and shoving it up his black a-"
     "Chill chill. " I cut her off . "He not even worth it sis. I know he a asshole but he ain't worth going to jail over."

    I know that lots of people joke about how they gon kill somebody but Keyona was not joking. This isn't the first time she's wanted to kill someone. I've had to talk her out of a lot stuff before. Keyona wasn't  gang affiliated but the way she acted, I wouldn't be surprised if she joined a gang. She can be crazy sometimes. She's definitely not one to be fucked with .

     "You're right. But I just cant help the way that I'm feeling. Like he really put his hands on me. I really want to kill him."
     "I telling you sis, he ain't worth it." I said trying to calm her down. It seemed as though it was working because her nasty attitude had subsided and she was no longer shaking and crying. Now it was just pure anger. The calm anger. The scary anger.

     She was quiet for a moment and then she spoke in a soft tone. "I'm gonna send Aaron on his ass." My eyes grew wide with worry.

      Aaron was Keyona's big cousin. He was more like a brother to her since they practically grew up together. He graduated two years ago and he was well known for his gang affiliation. He was actually in a rival gang against the big dawgs called T7. They was constantly beefing with the big dawgs over who ran Shift Park. Aaron was the type to murk niggas in a heartbeat, especially over Keyona. If Keyona called Aaron then that meant she was putting a hit out on somebody. Whoever it was their days were definitely  numbered.

     I didn't know how to deal with her at this point. I can't stand KeShawn with every bone in my body, but I don't wanna see the kid dead. He got a lot going on with him. In no way am I trying to justify his actions, but I feel like death is the extreme.

     "Hold on hold on! I know you are not about to put a hit out on this boy. It's not worth it. Not only would you be ending his life but you would be stirring up even more unnecessary gang drama. I'm tired of these black boys and men putting they lives on the line just to rep a set. I can't believe you would even think about contributing the madness!" I lectured her.

     She sighed taking in each word I spoke. "I get what you saying Nay but some things just have to be done. I can't let this nigga walk away from the situation. He needs to pay in some way."

     "You can make him pay, just don't kill him aight? You really doing the most." I reasoned with her.

     Her left eye twitched and she began to rock back and forth in the chair ever so slightly. She looked like a mental patient. Honestly it's scared me. I've seen her mad but this was just a new level. Personally I feel like the incident wasn't that serious but I guess people just perceive things differently.

     Nonetheless, she shook her head in agreement "fine I won't have him killed. But trust me when I say this nigga will pay." A creepy smile crept on the face. The shit was weird as fuck.

     I shook my head at her. I didn't know what she had up her sleeve but quite frankly I didn't want to know. Her little attitude wasn't cute. I was just praying that she didn't do anything too crazy.

—————————————————————————

A/N Hey babies, sorry for the short chapter. I was going to put this with chapter 4 but then it would be way too long. Plus I wanted to do a quicker up date so here we go! What are your thoughts on Keyona? Do you think she's being too irrational? Is Naylani being too forgiving?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Mizz Alai💋