6: What's Done In The Dark...

KeShawn

     As I stared in the mirror I fought back tears. Now is not the time to cry. My life and my mother's life is on the line. I have to get these bags sold. I splashed some water on my face and got into focus mode.

I walked into the back room of the trap house to receive the bags that I needed to sell. I had prepared myself to get my shit done and prepared myself to die.

     I stood in front of Mo and he stared at me with a condescending smirk.

     "You really are one crazy, dumb muthafucka to show up here. But I guess you'd be even dumber to not show." He erupted with laughter . His school bus yellow teeth gleamed from the light of the translucent light bulb.

     I stayed silent out of respect and kept my eyes low. One of the girls standing beside him held a large black duffel bag. He smacked her ass hard as hell and she jogged towards Me. She had tear stains on her face and I could literally see the tears in her eyes. She was the same girl that Mo had licked yesterday. I felt so bad for shawty.

     The dumped out the thirty bags to my feet and ran back to Mo. I could feel her eyes burning into my face. It made me feel so uneasy, it was like she wanted to tell me something.

     Mo nodded his head at me, signaling for me to put the bags in my own bag for selling. I put them inside and waited for further instructions.

      Mo shook his head, "you better have all 30 bag sold by midnight or you know what the fuck ima have to do."

     "Yes sir." I responded with determination in my voice. I was walking into a death mission literally. Being on the street until midnight carrying thirty bags of coke is probably the dumbest shit I've ever done in my life. If I get caught, I'm spending years in jail. How the fuck did I let things get this far?

     "Get the fuck out of here and move my product bitch nigga." He ordered.

I nodded my head and turned to walk out as one of his guards held a pistol to the back of my head. Once I finally made it to shift park, I knew that my nightmare had only begun...

Keyona

I pulled up to the T7 headquarters to meet with Aaron before we set everything off. I walked to his office and 4 of the people he worked with were in there too. They nodded at me and I greeted Aaron.

"Wassup Key, why are you here? We about to do the hit." Aaron questioned me.
"I decided that I wanna come watch and help out."
"Girl are you crazy? Fuck no. I'm not putting you in that type of danger. You never know what might happen."
"I appreciate your concern but I just have so much anger in me. I'm not sure why but I want to get it all out! I need to be there."

One of his workers, LaTrell started laughing. So I shot a glare at him. "The fuck is funny?" I questioned.

He put his hands up playfully, "shidd nothing mamas, you just sound crazy as fuck." He laughed.

"Ain't shut funny about it. I'm being deadass serious." I replied boldly.

He raised his eyebrow. "With all that mouth, yo ass should join T7." He chuckled, "But nah you ain't bout nothing."