Chapter 1

Sam, Dean, and Aimée walked into the diner, taking a seat in a booth, bickering about what had happened earlier that day.

"Aimée, you could have gotten hurt," Sam reprimanded her.

"I could've handled it," she protested softly.

"Well I guess we won't have to find out, cause I'm not letting you out of my sight again," Dean remarked.

Aimée sighed, but the conversation was forgotten when a waitress came over and asked for their order. Dean got a burger and a chocolate shake, Sam ordered a salad and water, and Aimée opted for soup and some lemonade.

Immediately Dean started flirting with the waitress as she took down their order, but Sam just pulled out his laptop and started researching information for the case they were currently working.

They were investigating a series of strange deaths, and Aimée had gone to talk to one of their suspects--who also happened to be the shady owner of a gun shop--by herself while Sam and Dean were still sleeping. It hadn't ended well, the shady guy had accused her of infringing on his rights and threatened to shoot her, which is why her brothers' were so upset.

Aimée stared out the window, watching as a girl pulled up on a motorcycle right outside the diner, parking next to the Impala. She swung off the motorcycle and pulled off her helmet in one fluid motion, shaking loose her long dark hair. When she turned to walk into the diner, Aimée spotted a gun tucked into the waistband of her jeans right at the small of her back.

Sam and Dean usually carried guns that way, and she would too if they would let her handle anything more than an iron crowbar. Maybe this girl was a hunter, too...Aimée scoffed. Unless they called in other hunters for backup or it was a revenge issue, rarely did two hunters, or in the case of Sam and Dean two groups of hunters, pick the same case in the same town.

She turned her attention away from the window and back to the food the waitress was setting down, barely noticing the chime of the bell above the door as the girl did indeed come into the diner.