Chapter 4

"Dean, I'm telling you, she's another hunter working this case," Sam insisted.

"Come on, you're not the only one who's a strange history buff. Maybe she was just looking at those newspapers online for...something else," Dean said.

"She's a hunter," Aimée said definitively. Both her brother's turned to look at her.

She shrugged and remarked, "Cas told me."

Sam raised his eyebrows as Aimée finished her soup.

"Our Cas? Feathery angel Cas?" Dean asked incredulously.

She nodded, and Sam and Dean exchanged looks.

"All right,well did he tell you anything else about her?" Sam asked his little sister.

"Aside from the fact that she's a bitch, I don't know what else there is to know about her," Dean remarked based on what Sam had told them about talking to the girl.

"Dean" Aimée snaps, "Be nice! You never know what someone is like until you sit down with them and get to know them," she adds.

Dean scoffed but didn't say anything more, and they finished their food in silence before going to check out the local Fishermen's Museum. Surprisingly, they let Aimée come in with them because a museum open to the public in the middle of the day wasn't deemed too dangerous for her.

Aimée recognized the motorcycle that had been parked outside the diner as they went in, and kind of hoped they would run into the hunter girl. Mostly so they could find out her name cause Cas hadn't been able to tell her that, but also cause she wanted to prove her point if Dean actually got a chance to talk to the girl.

Sam looked around and Amiée followed him reluctantly.

"Sam, do you think we'll find anything here?" she asks.

"Hopefully something to help us identify what's killing people," he said, and Dean pulled out the EMF meter and started scanning some of the artifacts displayed in the museum.

Aimée split off from Sam, wandering around. She was staring at some of the artifacts as she walked along when suddenly she walked right into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry--" she started to apologize, cheeks flushed red, when she recognized that the girl she had just run into was the hunter they'd seen in the diner.