Chapter 20 (One year later)

Sam, Dean, and Aimée got out of the Impala in front of a motel, glancing down the street when they heard the all-too-familiar rev of a motorcycle engine, minutes later spotting Ash pulling into the lot on her bike. With the sound of descending wings, Cas also showed up beside Aimée.

"You guys ready to kick some ghoul ass?" Dean asked with a smirk.

Aimée nodded slightly.

"Who isn't?" Ash said with a grin as she swung off the bike, pulling her helmet off her head.

Aimée shrugs as Cas wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"What, no enthusiasm now that your brother's actually let you hunt stuff?" Ash asked sarcastically.

Aimée smiled slightly as Cas keeps his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, last week she ganked a djinn without any backup," Dean remarked appreciatively.

Aimée nods proudly, adjusting how she's standing.

"Nice," Ash says, giving Aimée a fist bump.

"Thanks," she says with a smile.

"Hey Sam," Ash said, and he turned his attention to her seconds before she exclaimed, "Catch," and chucked her spare helmet at him.

He barely caught it in time, and Ash smirked and inclined her head towards her bike, remarking, "Let's go talk to the ME."

Dean, Aimée, and Cas climbed in the Impala to go talk to the local police.

Sam grinned, leaned down and gave Ash a kiss, and then pulled the helmet over his head and climbed on the bike behind her.

The three Winchesters, an angel, and a hunter were going to save the world, one supernatural creature at a time.