Pink Hearts

Pink Hearts

A Grojband Fanfiction

Part Two

I sat down uneasily on the tattered fading orange sofa in Corey's garage. That smile on his face mean't trouble was brewing, trouble I didn't want to tangle with.

"Did you see the look on her face?! Her makeup was all smeared and she looked livid! She must have had something happen! Which means..." I didn't need to hear the rest to know what he was suggesting. "Trina's in there right now writing our next hit." Laney ended taking a sip of her cherry coke. Kin sat next to me and thought for a moment. "I guess someone has to go get it. We can do rock paper scissors to decide who." He said leaning back.

”Okay, so me vs Lanes and Kin vs Kon. The two losers have to battle and whoever loses that has to steal her diary." Corey summed and smirked knowingly. I felt nervous at the thought of being in Trina's room looking throught her things. I had no idea where her diary even was in that parade of pink and hearts.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Corey shouted. It all happened in a flash. By the time I was back to reality I had already lost. "Paper covers rock!" Kin mused doing a victory dance.

It seemed Laney had lost vs Corey but even at that she was good. I felr my big fingers fumbling out of anxiety and my hands beading up in sweat. "Rock, Paper..." "SCISSORS!" I yelled and put my hands in the scissors formation. Looking up I saw Laney's fist solid as a rock. "Sorry you have to do this Kon." Laney gave me a slight hug and quickly returned to Corey's side.

"So uh... Corey.. where does Trina keep her diary?" I asked trying to sound as confident as possible. "Usually in her dresser under her clothes. It's furry and pink you can't miss it." Corey decided cooly and pushed me through the doorway to the unknown.