Pink Hearts

Pink Hearts

A Grojband Fanfiction

Part Five

The long monotone gloomy hallway still looked like dirt compared to her pink door. Everything around her was too dull. Too dull for me to like. 'She belongs in a world of color.' I thought silently opening the garage door.

The moment I walked in with the diary Corey swiped it from my hands. "Did my crazy plan work or what?!" Corey laughed flipping through the pages, "You should steal Trina's diary more often!" He joked and started looking at the latest entries for lyrical inspiration. Kin sat beside him and started writing down key thoughts from her words. Laney just sat propped up on the couch watching tv under a pile of blankets.

"Lanes, can I um talk to you?" I asked nervously palms starting to sweat. She nonchalantly looked up and nodded. "Privately." Her eyebrows rose and she threw off her pile of blankets walking with mw to the back of the garage.

"What is it?" Laney asked yawning as she sat down on the floor.

"You have to promise not to tell, not even Corey."

"Promise."

"I love Trina."

Laney's mouth hung open and the color drained from her face. Then after a moment she laughed.

"Haha good one Kon. Now let's go inside."

"No Laney I'm serious!" I said sitting beside her.

"Kon she ruined so many gigs, she's mean to Corey and everyone else, so why do you love her?"

"I've always thought she was pretty from the day I saw her. Tonight, when I went to get the diary I heard her crying and I read her diary and it turna our Mina and Nick were secretly dating this whole time. Of course she was so upset and I kinda made her talk to me about it and told her I like her."

Laney calmly listened and scratched her head.

"Well the most important thing to do is figure out if she likes you back otherwise it won't matter how much you like her."

Listening to Laney made me realize I had no idea if Trina liked me. She seemed happy before when I told her I loved her but she might have just been relieved to have a friend around. Rina might not even like me at all.

"Your right."

"After that if she does like you come speak with me again." She said and walked back over to her blanket mound on the couch.