Pink Hearts

Pink Hearts

A Grojband Fanfic

Part Four

My heart leapt out of my chest, my eyes widened and a shriek got pushed back against a very warm rough hand. "Listen carefully. I'm not going to hurt you. Now, I'm going to let you go and I would very much appreciate that you didn't scream. I'm here to help you." My mind was racing. He gently removed his hands and I sat up straight keeping my distance from him. "Ha a twerp like you can't help me." I glared sadly at him. "Well neither can Mina now that she's the problem." He said sitting beside me.

"H-how did you...?" He held up my diary and my eyes widened in shock and complete embarassment. I felt my face burning hotter than the sun and I shyly yanked my diary out of his hands holding it close to my off shoulder purple top. "I didn't mean to embarass you by reading it. Corey wanted me to steal it and I heard you crying and it made me worried..." His gentle hand reached out and brushed a loose hair out of my face as he continued. "So I read it to figure out why you were crying." For a brief moment when his hand brushed against my face and he smiled at me, I didn't feel so alone.

"I just don't get it. You could have just taken the diary and left. Why did you stay?" I looked into his eyes nervously lips trembling and heart shaking. "Trina, isn't it obvious?"

He paused, searching.

"I know this is bad timing and you would never like a fat gross guy like me but let me just say I will always be here for you."

*****

She looked so beautiful. Diary clutched to her soft pale chest and her shirt slipping down just a little too low. Her legs were fully visible in her magenta shorts as opposed to her usual outfit in which she hid the slender beauties underneath a pair of thigh high socks. Her delicate feet, her hands, her hair; everything about her was so beautiful.

I had a hard time peeling my eyes away so I focused on her eyes. They were pooling with lost affection and her peach lips furrowed over in nervousness with her white teeth peeking out.

"Is this..."

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I love you Trina.”

Her blue eyes suddenly watered up and sadness welled out.

"Will you leave me?"

"Not as long as you need me to stay."

The initial goal of this whole night had been long forgotten and abandoned. The main focus now was her and making sure she was okay.

"Why didn't you say anything before? I mean this is so sudden I..."

"How could I say anything? You loved him and your happiness is far more important than mine."

She blinked back at me then smiled the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen in my life.

*****

I felt it. My heart skipped a beat and for once it was for someone who loved me back.

"Thank you for being here for me. It, it means a lot to me."

His eyes looked warm and caring. For a split second I remembered just who he was. 'This guy is part of my brothers band! He's younger than me and he has like a beard and oh my gosh he's so cute...'

I felt my face getting redder as I thought about things, about Kon.

"I'll always be here Rina."

He smiled gently and hugged me then kissed my forehead as he pulled away.

"I should probably go now. Corey is waiting but, listen, if you need to talk here's my number," He flipped to a blank page in my diary and ripping the picece of paper out wrote his phone number. "And listen I'll return this safely." He said placing his hand on my diary.

"Oh Kon I don't know..." I nervously tried to take the diary back and brushed along his hand.

"Trina we've already read everything in your diary trust me nothing else in here can embarass you anymore."

"But you don't understand... eventually Corey will find the secret and... well fine just take it." I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms.

"Goodnight Rina." Kon quietly shut my door after looking back to me one last time. When I heard the door click I opened the latch on my side dresser and pulled out my secret diary.