Chapter Six, No Regrets

A/N:

heyo ppl.

so im glad i made it to chap six on this.

why? its kind of a record *_*

so yeah. enjoy dis chapta <3

~Lexi

••••••••••••••••

*Harry's POV*

When Echo went in the bathroom, I noticed that Gemma, mom, and Robin-my stepdad- were gone.

I went back upstairs to knock on the bathroom door to tell her that everyone was gone and that she could come out, but she wasn't in there, nor in my bedroom.

I went downstairs, thinking she managed to slip past me to go down, but she wasn't there either.

I saw a note on the table next to my sweatpants.

Dear Harry,

I slipped right past ya when you were going upstairs, haha ;) anyway, I returned your sweatpants, as promised, but 'forgot' to take off your hoodie... it's so darn comfy! :) i'll return it at school on Monday, pinkie promise<3had a great time here, thanks for helping me :)

Love always,

Echo <3

Wow.

So she did slip past me!

Can I say stealth??

I picked up the note to reread.

I smiled, looking at the hearts.

I just love her so darn much.

*Echo's POV*

Once I made my way to my house, I surprisingly made it up the vines to my room in perfect time.

Knock knock knock

"Hey.. Echo.. You ok?"

Mom!

I quickly slipped off the hoodie and stuffed it under my bed so she wouldn't question.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten for about two days. I worry for you, sweetie."

I slowly walked to the door and looked at her dead in the eye.

"Will I get my electronics back?"

"Sigh... yes, I suppose,"

YES!

"but you have to deal with your father on your own when he comes back from work."

Of course, she just HAD to say that.

"Okay, now how about some of your special morning omelets?" I said.

Once she was done making her super-secret delicious homemade omelets for the two of us, she decided to talk with me.

"Echo, darling, come sit down with mommy."

Awe.

Mommy.

I haven't heard that come from neither me or her in years!

I sat down next to her at table.

"You know how I met your father, right?"

"School? I don't know."

"We met at your Uncle Karagh's wedding."

What?