Chapter Twelve, No Regrets

A/N:

haii guys :)

ok so im soo happy that within 15 minutes i gained 6 eyeballs <3 sorry, this is a huge accomplishment for me. ilygsm <3 :')

anyway, i want to give a shoutout to my bff in realz, XxSara_HoranxX

she's making an awesome fanfic to die for! so go check that out for mehh <3

ok, soo LETTUCE BEGIN

~Lexi

••••••••••••••••

"What makes you think I'm scared?" said Zayn, getting out of the table.

Then suddenly, Harry got up and punched Zayn RIGHT across the face!

Hellz yeah.

Das ma man.

Zayn fell to the ground with a bloody jaw.

He felt his jawline and looked at his hand to see blood on his fingers.

"The hell is wrong with you?! Can't someone play around?" Zayn yelled at Harry.

Harry looked down at Zayn lying on the ground,"Mess with Echo, you mess with me. Lay a finger on her, and you're gone."

Zayn stared up at him, got off the ground, and left without looking back.

Sarabeth was watching the whole thing and screamed,"Ohh SHEEEEET!"

Lexi laughed as her and Louis were on the slide in the same position as Harry and Louis before.

*At Echo's house in Harry's POV*

"It's bloody late," I said,"are you sure your parents are awake?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

God, Echo was so beautiful. It all started with her black locks, to her gorgeous brown eyes.

I hugged and kissed her goodbye, and watched her walk inside her house.

I got in my car and received a text from Niall:

Niall:

Hey, how'd it go with your galfriend?

Me:

perfect. i love her so much

Niall:

Well, Sarabeth's at my house and I'm pretty sure we're gonna get it on. Wish me luck!

Me:

lol, good luck bro ;)

I set my phone down and stared at the stars from my sunroof.

".. even if the stars, and moon, collide.. I never want you back, into, my life. You can take your words, and all, your lies.. oh oh oh, I really don't care.." I softly sang.

Oh shit!

I forgot about one thing!

Reema

----

*The next day at school in Echo's POV*

As I pulled up with Harry in his Ferrari at school, we parked next to The Plastics.

Just my luck!

I got out of his car and they gave me the dirty look.

Meanwhile Lila looked at Harry and said,"I had a great time last night, babe!"

Harry just gave her the death stare, and took my hand as we walked inside.

I saw Sarabeth next to the water fountain crying.

"Sarabeth! What's wrong?" I said, comforting her.

"Y-you didn't hear?" she said wiping her tears.

"Hear about what?" asked Harry.

"Niall's in the hospital!" she said.

A/N:

sowwy for the horrible wnding .0.

im horrible '0'

anywhooo.. be sure to keep reading, and share plz!

~Lexi