Chapter One: New Beginnings

Anne laid her hand gently on the surface of the water, enough that she could feel the current sway beneath the finger tips, but not enough to completely shatter the imaginary barrier between her and the water. Anne has always been a fan of "imagination" it's how she made it through all those years at the orphanage. Marilla liked to call her Shirley with the stories or dream teller because often times a good story would take her so far out of reality she couldn't distinguish between the to.

Anne was still flowing her hand against the current when a sweet familiar voice called out to her.
"Anne...we're about ready to leave come help us load up"
"Coming marilla!!" Anne's voice rang out. She walked over to the silver buggy that was awaiting her. Mathew laid a hand on her shoulder
"It sure is a beauty isn't it?" He said admiring his most recent impulsive purchases
"Oh my...it sure is beautiful, I've never seen such beauty before" Anne ran her hand along side it's silver frame work taking into account every crevice. "Isn't it wonderful marilla" Anne turned to marilla hoping to find joy but instead finding all sorts of (negative) emotions. "Yeah 500 bucks worth of 'beauty'" she snarled at Mathew. He just snickered and loaded up the buggy.

As they finished up packing Anne spotted a very familiar French boy "Jerry!" She yelled out running over to him. She hugged him tightly not knowing if this would be the last time she'd ever see him again.
"I'm gonna miss ya carrots" he smirked pulling away, Anne rolled her eyes as if the word actually gave her physical pain "I hate you...but I'm real gonna miss you jer bear" she said in a taunting baby voice this made Jerry's face turn red. Mathew and marilla joined the two and all four started recounting the many memories of the extraordinary green gables.

Once everything was packed up and they said there final heart felt goodbyes, the cuthberts climbed into the beautiful but impulsive silver buggy and began to drive away. Anne placed her hand on the glass watching as jerry disappeared. It broke her heart knowing that her and princess Cordelia would never see him again. As much as she despises the way he mockingly calls her carrots in his dreadfully deep French accent she couldn't help it...he was her first love and that was a scary thing to lose. Especially when you never had the courage to tell them how you really felt...

AHHHH THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED IK IT WAS MOSTLY JUST BORING FLUFF BUT THE NEXT PART WILL BE MUCH BETTER I PROMISE DJJDJFJF