Chapter Six: Gilbert Blythe Can Eat Dirt!

Anne turned towards the direction the chalk had come from. she looked for a soiled minute or two before deciding it was probably an accident. She turned to Diana and began gossiping about the boys. Anne turned around towards the boys section and began to ask which one was the infamous Charlie Sloan, when another piece of chalk hit in front of her. this time she ignored it and stiffened up. this was all to similar to the antics her beloved Jerry would do.

Anne, still stiff as a board, felt someone sneaking up on her. It was Gilbert, he seemed nice enough but Anne was to busy thinking about Jerry to appreciate his presence.

"w-would you like a hand picked apple from my orchard?" he placed it in front of her, He attempted to make eye contact but she seemed to be lost in space. "there awful sweet..." he nudged it toward her. still no response. He began to get anxious that she was purposely ignoring him...so he did what any desperate 15 year old longing for attention would do.

He wrapped his hands around her perfectly braided fiery red hair and pulled "Carrots!" he yelled. this got everyone's attention. But especially Anne's. She was so overcome with rage she did the only sensible thing, she garbed the heavy slate on her desk and smacked him across his face

"I'm not talking to you!" she shouted. She looked at her slate, it had almost completely broke in two. She looked up at Gilbert in horror "ya just did..." Gilbert smirked.

"Anne Shirley Cuthbert! That type of behavior might have been excepted in an orphaning. But NOT in a civil community! Up here NOW" the teacher said now sprung out of his desk. Anne, Now shacking, walked up to the board in shame. She glanced up at the room of kids they all stared at her in disbelief. she couldn't blame them she had done a horrid thing.

"i want you to write Anne Shirley Cuthbert is unfit for class do to retched behavior...till your wicked hands fall off!" The teacher said leaning down to Anne's height to really make his point. Gilbert watched as Anne's beautiful brave face broke into a shattered and despaired cry. He immediately stood up,

"sir, it's my fault...i teased her!" he looked at Anne she looked so broken he couldn't take it. Anne looked at Gilbert. they held eye contact just long enough for her to give him a look that said both I hate you and I am ever so sorry. "It doesn't matter 'who started it' the fact of the matter is that this awful girl acted in an extremely barbaric manor" he chuckled to himself "maybe we should ship her back to the orph-" he was cut short by a tall linky boy

"thats enough! you can't just treat people like that, yeah, she messed up big time but shes still human whats your problem?"

Anne listened as the two fought back and fourth, tears streaming down her rosie cheeks. Her vision began to cloud she looked around everyone was still watching. she let out a wimpier and took a deep breathe. She began walking to the door not paying any mind to the teachers screams of shock. It was at this moment she decide she would never go back to that horrid place...and that Gilbert Blythe kid can eat dirt for all she cared, she swore to hate him till the day she died.

HEY GUYSSS SO JUST TO CLARIFY THIS STORY IS NOT TAKING PLACE CHRONOLOGICALLY LIKE MOST OF THE MAJOR EVENTS THAT INCLUDE ANNE HAVE NOT HAPPENED YET BUT ASPECTS OF SEASON TWO ARE INCLUDED SUCH AS COLE, BASH AND GILBERT WANTING TO BE A DOCTOR + MUCH MORE SO IK ITS HIGHKEY CONFUSING BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE COHERENT!!!