Journey ( Hayes Grier )

** HAYES POV **

Today I am going to hang out with Alice today. She is so cute.

“Alice is coming over now. Her brother doesn’t want her home right now. I don’t know exactly what is happening, but it has something to do with the police station. Her brother is going to tell me what is happening when he gets here.” Bryant announces to everyone.

I smile and run into the shower.

I hear the doorbell. I start to rush.

** ALICE POV **

I don’t know why he took me here. All he told me is that he didn’t want me home. I am still confused on exactly what happened, or is happening. I didn’t even have time to get ready. I am in yoga pants and a galaxy crop top. Also my hair was in a high ponytail, and no make-up. We walk up to the door. I knock and Nash opens the door. I hug him and he hugs back. He lets us inside and I go to lay on the couch. Bryant and my brother went outside, I didn’t really care.

“Good morning. Are you hungry?” Cameron asked me.

I nod and he walks into the kitchen. I follow him. He gets down pancake mix and I help him make the food for all of us. I hear a door open. Out came Hayes in a towel. I was speech less. He didn’t even notice me. He walked right past me to straight outside with Bryant and Danny.