Crazy In Love

"I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, I don't do this

I've been playing myself, baby I don't care"

IN NEW ORLEANS, after much fighting that resulted in many casualties, Marcellus Gerard was tired. The kind of tired that only time to himself could solve. Soon after Dahlia's defeat had been fully accepted, he fled to New York to give himself time.

He had been to New York before but he hadn't really enjoyed it's delicacies or great qualities. The food, the clothing, and the best of all:

The people, obviously.

Marcel Gerard was not one to randomly attack some girl on the street or to kill some oblivious man minding his business just for blood.

So, as always, he would get into a popular club and do what most mild mannered vampires had managed to do. Feed from the humans whilst they drunkly party and then heal them while compelling their poor souls to make sure they don't remember a single thing. Although, even some humans were into it, willingly.

The way he would feed was not too different from The New Orleans way. Even if his time spent in New York was enjoyable, he still felt the burdens and not-so-fun experiences as of late. He still was well, tired.

One night, one random night, he decides to have some crazy fun. He would not care about the consequences. He would let loose, dance, drink, and then feed like he had wanted to. That night, he nearly completes that objective and almost feeds on a unsuspecting girl, the one he had fun with.

Once he tries to, he's in for a rude awakening.

|DISCLAIMER|

I do not own Marcel Gerard or The Originals, only if I did. Julie Plec & The CW own them both and I only own my characters, which will be mainly shown in the next chapters/next post.

|DEDICATIONS|

I'd love to dedicate this fic to xWintra BuckysNewLeftArm sebstab CoraFedora AmbitchousGrimes marvelwhore -missholland Adeela_Defan_TVD insertnikaname pietrhoe -Winchessster dxppelicious raIijah andrewsiwickis ohmyhaylee hoekins luckyvirgo billieilsh kalypsowolfe -badasskitsune alyciajasmin spiiderwoman xscarletbitchx deanabernthys taylor5117 itonya -brxvehearts daiinty soulofstaars -ravensclaws -cloudy lokis- cosimode- bxrtons septemberstark argentwitch -voidraeken & anyone I talk to/in the GC's. Thanks for putting up with my shit and inconsistent publishing as well as updating schedules. Love y'all.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

YES, I AM PUBLISHING ANOTHER FIC, AN THE ORIGINALS FIC AS WELL BUT FUCK IT. ANYWAYS HOPEFULLY YOU CAN PUT UP WITH MY SHIT FOR NOW. Marcel deserves so much more fics and I have been working on this for a bit. I am kinda proud of this for what I have planned. But as stated before, this will be sort of a mature story. It will involve some relationships that are a lot of sex and of course there is cursing, but ALL OF MY STORIES HAVE CURSING. There won't be smut but it will...'detailed' lol. Hopefully y'all will enjoy this and hopefully I can write this in a good way. Hope y'all enjoyed & hope y'all are having a great day/night.