3|After

New York, 2014

THE MORNING AFTER THEIR 'TALK', Marcel laid in her large bed, just now waking up

THE MORNING AFTER THEIR 'TALK', Marcel laid in her large bed, just now waking up. He noticed it was quite early in the morning, hence the sunrise that was on display from her wide and very clear glass windows. He glanced around the room to notice it was very organized and modern. It had a businesswoman feel to it. He stretched out his arms only to find the other side of the bed empty.

Then, as if on cue, Adanya suddenly walked from her bathroom with a stride in her step. She had only been wearing new underwear and a slightly ruffled white t-shirt. She noticed his position in her bed and seemed surprised at the sight. He smirked at her, fully remembering their night together. She returned the smirk, having an even wider one. She finally sat on her side of the bed and went up to cup his cheeks to make way to a morning kiss.

He smiled into the kiss and deepened it for a moment. "That my shirt?"

"No, but you think of it as yours if you want" she teased as she sat on the edge of the bed. She had turned to her bed side's table, to check her phone. She quickly picked it up to see that it was 8 o'clock in the morning, exactly. It would explain the beautiful sunrise Marcel had seen before. "I figured you would have left by now, color me surprised" she said calmly.

"It'd be rude"

"I guess" she shrugged as she swiped through her notifications that varied from twitter to her very own messages.

"Hmm, I guess a lot of people are rude in the big apple then" he mutters as he gazes at her back. It was obviously covered by the white shirt but it had slightly drooping, resulting in her shoulder being shown. Her bare shoulder, in fact. He quietly leaned forward to kiss her shoulder, gently. She barely felt it but put down her phone to hum in response.

"I'm guessing this will lead to round two, Marcellus?" she asked suggestively. He chuckled, actually considering it.

"I'm down, it would definitely be fun"

"Oh, so last night was not fun enough?" she teased yet again.

"I'd just love to have more" he replied and she turned around to pull him in for another kiss. Although, it was a short one as she pulled away after about a few seconds. He groaned at the loss of contact. "Oh, c'mon"

"I need to get ready. I don't like to waste the day"

"Alright then, I guess I will too" he mutters as he speeds on his clothes from last night, well some of them. She smirks at his actions but he suddenly comes up with an idea. "Let's..get something to eat"

"What? Now, that I certainly didn't expect that" she smiles, a cocky one at that. She pauses in her spot by her bed. "You want to have lunch after we had 'fun'?" she laughs.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"I just figured you'd never really want to talk, hang out, or yknow, not be in contact like ever again" she assumes.

"Well, I'd like to talk some more and maybe even more 'talking'" he explains and she ponders on it for a moment. For most, 'talking' would result in the morning after being quick and like a business deal of sorts. Where one would leave, with no intention of probably coming back or even hanging out.

She deeply sighs and comes to a decision. "Okay, let me get ready then" she says as she walks to her spacious bathroom.

"Can I use your shower? I'm not exactly ready either" he asks with his usual charming smile.

"Sure, but we might as well get ready together, right?" she suggests and strides into the bathroom. His smile turns into his usual smirk and he follows her into the bathroom. Her back faces him and she turns her shower on, to let it run it's hot water. "Well?" she says before peeling off her only remaining clothing. He lightly chuckles before removing his own clothing and allowing it to fall to the floor, effortlessly. She quickly walks into the shower and is soon accompanied by marcel.

He scoops her up in his large arms and pushes her against the shower wall, similar to how he pushed her against the alleyway wall last night. She growled in response but of course, went along with it, anyways.

Then, from there on out, they 'got ready' that morning. It was an interesting start of the day but it was a great one.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

So, some morning after stuff, *wink wink*. It's barely progressing but hErE wE aRe. Honestly, I'm loving Marcel & Adanya, even if I wrote them. They are finna be an OTP of mine, I bet, soon enough. Hope y'all enjoyed & hope y'all are having a good day/night!

 Hope y'all enjoyed & hope y'all are having a good day/night!