1|A night out

New York CIty, 2014

IN THE NOISY BIG APPLE KNOWN AS NEW YORK CITY, there were people everywhere

IN THE NOISY BIG APPLE KNOWN AS NEW YORK CITY, there were people everywhere. Surely enough to be fill up a bloodbath that would satisfy any bloodthirsty vampire in NYC. As of recent, many young adults and unsuspecting teenagers had been going to the new night clubs. Nearly everyone would be getting tipsy and not completely aware of their surroundings. The perfect hunting ground for vampires in this day and age.

As of now, the former king--well, maybe even current king of New Orleans had only recently came to New York to escape his home town. After the defeat of Dahlia, New Orleans had to get itself back together. Meaning even more work for everyone, especially Marcel Gerard. He was obviously tired after everything his city has been through, what he has. So, in order to 'rest' in a sense, he fled to the big apple. It was a busy city with many delicacies. The food, the tourist spots, and of course, the people.

It had been about a week since he came to New York and he was taking his fair share in the delicacies such as vampire's local spots. He was still tired and sick of his own problems at this point so he decided to change his routine up a bit. He decided he was going to have fun, some real fun tonight. He wouldn't care about the consequences or the risks, he had one goal. To have fun and he would surely achieve that. Hell, he definitely deserved it.

So, after wasting his day in various museums full of information on things he had experienced, he finally went down to the newest club in the city: The Marigold. It was never really questioned as to why it was named that, everyone was too drunk or stoned for that. Marcel didn't really care since he had heard weirder in the last 300 years, give or take. On the outside, the club didn't seem that full or crazy at the moment.

He had walked into the seemingly calm club and as soon as he did, there was a contrast on what it seemed like. On the inside, the music was blasting while so many individuals were running around with drunk attitudes obvious in their step. A few people ran past him before he walked on to the bar. He ordered a regular ol' bourbon before taking a seat at the very bar. He looked around, searching for his prey, in a way. He didn't want to kill a girl just cause he wanted to have fun, but he is intending to suck her dry before allowing her to go on with her day. It was almost evil in a way, but gotta do what you gotta do. He searched the crowds of people to see who was the either the most tipsy or the one having the most fun.

He continued to search for minutes on end as he waited for the bourbon. Suddenly, a girl comes strutting over to an empty seat by him, quickly taking it as she crossed her legs almost immediately after. Her eyes darted around the bar and her eyes finally reached his surprised face. He noticed her dark, deep chocolate eyes that were in no way innocent. Her skin was clear, fair to say the least. Her skin was a tanned brown and her hair fell beneath her shoulders with it's medium volume. It seemed fluffy and well taken care of. His eyes then went downwards, to her attire. She wore a dress that hugged her curves perfectly, it being black as night. Her left hand had a small but beautiful ring on her middle finger while on her right wrist, she wore a simple gold bracelet.