4|Lunch

New York, 2014

"YOU WANT TO EAT HERE?" Adanya asked the vampire

"YOU WANT TO EAT HERE?" Adanya asked the vampire. Usually most had eaten in high ranking resturants in New York but Marcel had chosen a seemingly very regular burger place. It was called Jo's. She had only been there a few times, less than a dozen, at least.

"What's wrong with it?"

"I just figured you'd want to eat at some fancy resturant, hell, New York is known for fancy" she replied as he led the way into Jo's. He proceeded to hold the door open for her and they got a table rather quickly. She had on a common outfits of sorts. She had on letaher pants and a leather jacket to go with a plain, white t-shirt. Marcel was dressed in a common of his. A dark green t-shirt with a brown jacket, one similar to a bomber jacket. He also wore dark blue jeans with his usual boots.

"So, you wanted to talk? What about?" she questioned as she skimmed through the few choices on Jo's menu. He hummed in response as he did the same. A waitress came up to them and they ordered one cheeseburger with a side of cajun fries, each. "Well?"

"I figured we might as well talk after last night. Anything is up for discussion"

"Look, I'm not exactly looking for a relationship, so if that's what you're--"

"Oh, I know. I'm not exactly looking for one either" he interrupted her. It did seem like they wold have delved into a relationship after sleeping together and not saying goodbye.

"Well, another surprise. So, what? You want to be friends?"

"Sure. I'm even up for having more 'fun', don't you?" he asked cockily. He smiled right after and she had harbored a confused face. Then, the waitress arrived with their food. He began to dig in and she only looked at the food in boredom. She sighed and dug in as well. For fast food, the cheeseburgers were delicious although the cajun fries were a delicacy when concerning Adanya. She loved anything spicy. It was like the thrill and you would get the reward through it's taste. Soon enough, the pair were just finishing their food. During the silent action of eating, she had thought about his idea of being friends while having 'fun'. It was a interesting proposal of sorts and it didn't seem to have any sings of biting her in the ass.

"Okay, then. Let's be in contact, or, friends as you put it" she smirks as she eats her last fry. "Now, how about we take a little tour around the big apple and then, we can get you someone to eat. You've gotta be famished, right?"

"You know me, hungry as hell"

MINUTES LATER, THE PAIR STARTED THEIR TOUR AROUND THE CITY. They had only been walking at a normal pace while discussing other matters such as where they would hang out tonight. They agreed to go to a club but to a different one. One with certain 'people'. Although, amongst the discussion, they had been talking about normal things such as hobbies.

"So, what exactly do you do, I mean other than run away?" she smirked.

"I was a king, if you don't remember"

"You could have been a shitty one, I don't know"

"At least it didn't burn down"

"Actually, it did, if I remember correctly"

"Oh, shut up" he laughed. Even though it appeared boring on the outside, they enjoyed their little tour around the city.

Even though they were walking through the busy streets of the city, the pair decided to go through some of the museums, art or otherwise. Marcel had been there when some of the pieces of art were originally painted. With that, he continued to critique the art while also claiming that some of the pieces were not the original.

But now, hours later, they were done with their city tour. The two were currently at another club that Adanya was familiar with. Marcel hadn't questioned where they were since he was okay with getting a drink. And so, they got a bourbon and a tequila. After finishing several of them, they went on to the dance floor to dance, not as risqué as before. 

A more upbeat song played in the club, one to certainly get everyone's adrenaline running. But, then suddenly, everything changes. All over the club, compelled or not, people are being fed on. Almost every other person there is being fed on but they all comply. Adanya grabs a willing human girl beside her suddenly and looks over to Marcel wearing her signature smirk. She used left hand to tilt the gir's head to the side, showcasing her neck. Marcel raises his eyebrows int he girls direction in asking for her permission and she agrees to it with a single nod. He then unleashes his fangs that quickly sank into her exposed neck. The red stream of blood that he always desired. Once it entered his mouth, he continued even further. It had been a bit since he had such a fresh batch to drink from.

Adanya smirked at the exchange, it playing out as she expected. She even grabbed her own supply of food and enjoyed it as well. After hours of enjoying themselves, they end up at the door of her large apartment once again. Just like the night before, they ended up entangled into one another's arms and had an interesting night.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

So, I don't even know what the hell this chapter was. I wanted to like esatblish the "relationship" they're going to have but it turned out sO bAd, bLeh. Soon enough, it won't be just sex for them but expect some more of it. I will integrate some more of the story's essential characters soon, hopefully. Hope y'all enjoyed & hope y'all are having a great day/night!

 Hope y'all enjoyed & hope y'all are having a great day/night!