Ep.5 - Recruited

"Sorry, What are you implying?" Rin smiles politely but nervously

"I'm really impressed by your talent and if you don't use it it's a waste. So I'm offering you a job."

[Rin's POV]

"Uh, I don't understand that well?" I grin, eyeing our positions now all three of us seated on the sofa in the living room; since the practice room kind of reeked with sweat. I kept looking around, hoping he doesn't mean what I think he means.

"What if you become a trainee here in BigHit Entertainment?" He clears his throat. "From what I just witnessed you have a lot of potential. As you might already know, BigHit doesn't open auditions for girl groups anymore, but what if you become a soloist?"

I start to fiddle with my fingers by rubbing circles underneath my index finger using my thumb in one hand, a habit I've grown used to since forever.

"PD-nim, we just finished changing. Could we take a break?" Namjoon calls out while entering with phone in hand. He stops and changes his expression to a surprised one as he sees our position, eyeing the situation. "Sorry, was I interrupting?"

"Yes, but in a good way." PD-nim answers, only confusing Namjoon as he fully enters and pulls up a chair. "You see, we were talking about how I want Rin to sign up as a trainee here in BigHit entertainment."

"What?!" Jimin walks in while drying his hair with a towel while all the others were joining behind him.

I look to Jimin who was eyeing me with confused and curious eyes, then look to Jungkook behind him who also looks worried for me.

"PD-nim, why so sudden?" Jimin asks, sitting down next to me while the others also one by one take a seat.

I tense up at the sudden feeling of the sofa cushion sinking next to me, the cause of it being Jungkook taking a seat next to me and making me get trapped in between the two guys who know exactly why I don't feel good with PD-nim's offer.

"Well, we saw Rin dancing in the practice room before you guys finished changing." PD-nim explains, continued by Hoseok saying "You should have seen her! She was spectacular! I've never seen someone dance so beautifully and synchronized with the music!"

I grin bashfully at the comment, glancing in between Jungkook and Jimin and hoping someone would save me.

"PD-nim, I don't know about that. It would be to sudden and she's already 20. For how long would she be a trainee?" Jimin tries reasoning, making me exhale with a little less nervousness.

"She's got major potential, we could debut her early." PD-nim answers coolly. "You agree, don't you, Rin?"

Caught by surprise, I slowly open my mouth to answer and instead start to stammer until Jungkook cut me off.