Ep.3 - Day Two

"I guess she is kind of cute

"I guess she is kind of cute..." Jungkook mumbles, not clear enough for Jimin to understand.

"What was that?"

"...nothing, good night."

<Timeu Skipeu>
08.06 A.M.

"Sunbae, DON'T--" ...touch that...

too late.

A loud crash echoes about the room, directing some attention towards us.

"Ah, mianhae." Namjoon grins sheepishly at me and at the mess he just made after trying to move a large vase to look for something.

He nods his head slightly, an apologetic
"I'll get the broom--"

"Don't bother, you'll probably break that too." I step carefully in between the pieces or ceramic heading to the kitchen.

I glance back at him, the uneasy feeling of guilt rushing over me as I recall my sentence coming out more bitterly than expected.

I look behind the opened door.

Bingo, target locked.

As I got a firm hold on the broom and pulled it towards me, a mouse-like creature disturbs me, startling me at the same time.

"WHAT THE HE-mmph!!!" A hand covers my mouth, causing me to stumble back into the person's chest.

"Shh, this is my pet ferret." The voice I recognize as Jimin explains. "And the others don't approve of me having a ferret as a pet, so please don't tell them!"

He lets me go, letting me stand, still shocked from his sudden action.
"He just ran off after I fed him.

Shaking off the thought, I flash my gaze between him and the small critter.

I sigh.
"I believe your leader should know..."

Again with the puppy eyes...
I'd love to say it doesn't affect me,
but it does.

I roll my eyes.
"Okay, I won't tell if no one asks..."

A relieved look instantly fills up his face

"But this is the last straw! I've done too many things against protocol for you!" I point a finger at him.

"Of course, I would hate for you to get fired or anything..." he eyes me cheekily. "Unless you're fired up for me."

I roll my eyes, walking away with the broom in my hand.

I swear, if I knew this was what an agent's supposed to do I would at least try to turn it down.

Although I may seem annoyed and ignorant at the lame pick-up line, I could barely try fighting against the heat flushing to my face, hoping someone wouldn't see my probably red face