Magic

Lily,

you are made of a refined magic i like to think i alone see.

The feeling you give me; Magic.

A single emotion-
a vast Lie; an isolated Truth:
Love.

--

Sometimes I like to think that the will of nature put us together, but then I realize that we are what put us together.

You're my perfect; -all of you is perfect to me.

You're full of flaws; -flaws that make me love you; flaws that are perfect.

My perfect.

All of these billions of unique human beings around us,
-how is it I found the one to make me fall in a love so deep an infinite amount of abyss could never compare?
How is it, that I found you, this perfect match to my puzzled self, this love?
-Fate is a thing one can't never always count on. The path we're leading is ours to see and to choose, however.

an infinite night both full and empty of stars, and the only magic I see is you.

love is like
a breath of fresh air, hearing you laugh-
seeing you smile, and then trying to explain it,
stumbling around, with my mouth glued shut,
your hand in mine.

--

All I can ever dream about is you,
how much i love you

Everything you do, makes me fall for you, a little more every time. Everything you do makes me love you. It's all magic;

the way you tease me, the way you care, the way you couldn't care less, the way you giggle, the way you laugh, the way you can always make me smile, the way you think, the way you know when something's wrong, the way you kiss me, the way you send chills down my spine, the way you're so honest, the way you know but you don't, the way you dance, the way you can be so truly vulnerable in my arms, the way you look -your head against my chest, the way every memory I have with you I cherish, the way i lose my voice and my mind with just a glance of your eyes,

I love the way you can make me miss you like nothing I've ever had. I love the way you look at me when I'm looking at you. I love the way you look at me when I'm not looking at you. I love the way you love me.

I love everything about you. I Love You.

--

Sometimes I wish my eyes were cameras, so they'd be able to capture every moment spent with you; every moment spent with you is made of a magic no one but us can find.

Everything-
Every Writing,
Every Cloud
Every Vow-
Every Camera,
Every Etcetera.
Every Harmony and Every Shadow.

All of It.

Almost as If
It was all just made to hold those lips-
That Laugh
That Smile,
That Kiss.

My Universe has been
Drizzle on a car window
-a sweet tangerine
sunny and unbelievable
Ever since

I Love You Too

--

You are my heart's every desire, my sunshine, my strength, my muse, my love.

You Rapture Me.

I Love You.

Your Eyes. Your Smile. Your Hands. Your Nose. Your Ears. Your Voice. Your Lips. Your Hips. Your Scent. Your Jokes. Your Laughs. Your Heart. Your Love. Your You.

All of You.
I want it. All of it. I want you. All of You.

Our souls linked together like two magnets that can only attract. I feel like I have a part of your soul that merged with mine, and that craves you like I crave you.

My soul has fallen in love with your soul and all it ever wants is to make you experience what I feel.

--

Real magic is what your eyes see, but cannot believe.

Lately, every extra moment I think of you, it gets harder for every ounce of me not to smile and laugh and cry and praise the world for the lover I found.

It's magic, and I know it is. But as I'm trying to realize how much of perfection you are to me, I realize that I can't: it's magic. You're magical.

And the more magical you get, the more perfect you are, the more in love I am, and the more happy you make me.

"I don't believe in magic.'
The young boy said.
The old man smiled.
'You will when you see her. "
(-atticus)
and I do.

--

What I write is what I feel, what I understand, what I can make sense of, and a trial at explaining what I can't.

My love of you takes the form of all that is rational and makes it an irrational but magical beauty, surrounding me always.

I want the materialistic and the body of you, and I want the being and the soul of you. I want to hold them in my arms, but leave you wild and free, still, in love with me.

I want what's best for you, but I want to be a hypocrite and kiss your forehead and your lips for our forever.

love is the greatest understanding that something else, other than yourself -is real.

This isn't poetry, this is love.
This may not seem beautiful, but all it does is put into words the beauty i get to see.
you may not like this, you may think it's cheesy, or poor, or that it doesn't rhyme,
i don't care,
i love you,
and since that is irrational,
let everything else be.

Magic cannot be contained or otherwise imitated;
i will never be able to describe what and who you truly are,
but god knows I'll keep trying.

--

Time is a concept created by Mankind to seem a little less dumb. Therefore, can I ever really be early or late?

Happy 6 Months and Happy New Year; I Love You and I Love Us.

A/N: every line of this was written be me, except the part by Atticus, In between "marks"

WC: 1027

Dedicated to 3 717
;)

Sorry, I meant Lily*
^_^

💛💚💙♥️❤️💜

You're my tomato, my marshmallow, my wiwee, and I love you so much.